Farkas x Y/n

Soccerpro496

Y/n is Kodlak's daughter.

Y/n Pov,

"Pa? Are you sure that you want me to get those witch's heads?" I ask before I turn towards the doors.

"Yes, my little N/n. It is my wish to free myself from this beast. Now you won't have a Shield Sibling."

"Yes Pa, I know and I'll see you when I get back with those heads." I then leave Jorravaskr to kill those witches and cure my father.

Time_skip_brought_to_you_by_Ahzira_trying_to_save_Kodlak_but_failed_

"Y/n! Where were you?" Vilkas had a serious but worrisome tone in his voice.

"I was doing my father's bidding."

"I sure hope it was important because you weren't there to protect him."

I run into Jorravaskr and I see my father just barely alive in Farkas' arms. I rush over to my father and tears were swelling in my eyes.

"Pa? I just wanted to let you know that I love you and I know the healers can fix you right up. We'll even cure you when you get better."

"Oh N/n... Putting others before yourself as always. I'm not going anywhere and I'm sure that you can find another way to cure me. I love you N/n. Now don't forget that ok and take care of the Hall while I'm ok?" Kodlak was barely able to speak but he did it and it took most of his energy doing so.

"Pa don't go. It's going to get so lonesome without you." Tears were swelling in my eyes and then roll down my face.

Kodlak lifts his hand to my face so he could brush the hair out of my face and wipe my tears. He smiles and his breathing begins to slow down until it was no more. I was truly crying at that moment and I swore vengeance to the Silverhand because I was not going to let them get away with killing my father. Farkas scoots over to me to try and comfort me but I didn't want any help right now so I walk out of the Hall so I could kill some damned souls that were going to feel the wrath of my swords and bow.

It's been a week since I've killed all the Silverhand so I've been sitting in Riverside Manor barely eating and drinking lots of mead. Every once in a while, I'd hear a knocking at my door then it'd go quiet. Each day goes by and I eat less and drink more. I wish for death for and more each day. The next day I hear a pounding on my door but I'm too lazy and too weak to get up so I hear my front door burst open and in walks Farkas with a worried look. He looks around my room and he sees me sitting up on my bed with lots of bottles around my bed and floor.

"Y/n are you ok? When was the last you've eaten an actual meal or even been sober?" Farkas sits in front of me and tries to stare into my tears stained cheeks.

"I don't recall any of those answers... I think a week or so."

"Well you've been gone for two weeks and Vilkas has found a way to cure and save Kodlak. You know I'm here for you especially if we are dating Love." Farkas was almost crying when he was speaking.

I look into his eyes and they were full of tears because he was so worried about my wellbeing. I try my best to lean forward and hug Farkas but I stop halfway and Farkas leans forward towards me. Tears began to run down my face and fall onto his armor but he didn't seem to care.

"I can't believe that he's dead. He literally raised me, and it hurts to go on through life without my Dad. I thought if I secluded myself from others that it'd get better but it doesn't get any better. Can we grieve together? It'd gonna be a lot better if we work together instead of us doing it alone. I mean like seriously you see that I've barely eaten and gotten drunk. I can't imagine what it's like at Jorravaskr."

"Hehe, it's really hectic especially since we have no leader there to run the order. But of course, we can grieve together. It's been really hard without you there to help everyone coup with the death of Kodlak. I love you Y/n and there is nothing that I won't help you with."

"So, if I needed help hiding a dead body would you help me hide it?"

"Of course, I'd help with that. I'm here for you."