My Paladin in shining armor Gelebor x Nord

SkyrimCorndog

Y/n Pov,

The almost unforgiving cave was in my sights that I had entered when I first met Gelebor. That was when I finally found the one. I use to drown my worries and sorrows in mead because I had strongly believed that no one was for me. Everywhere I would turn I would see couples all across Skyrim being all lovey-dovey and stuff. That all changed when I saw Gelebor. We locked eyes instantly. I knew he would love me for me even though I am the Dragonborn. I shyly walked over to him fearing that he could tell that I was crushing. I could hardly keep my focus because my mind would go off to lala land. The part that I was paying attention to was the most important part. He said that he could lead me to Auriel's bow but I'd have to kill his brother. I get a little cocky when I said that I could do it. After he explained why he wanted his brother to be killed I began to lose confidence. Gelebor cocks his head to remain eye contact with me. He began to worry when I began to lose color in my face.

"Ya... I'll do it. Don't worry about me Gelebor. I can handle myself." Once I heard my own words come out of my mouth a ray of confidence spread all throughout me. 

"Are you sure? I mean ya... I guess you can do it Dragonborn." 

At that moment I knew that I wasn't alone in this fight called life. I look into his blue eyes and I see hope beaming through his eyes. I sensed death was on its way when he gave me the pitcher and I went through those portals.

It took so long to finally kill his brother and then get to kill Harkon. I got to talk to Gelebor before I went to kill Harkon. Gelebor seemed almost relieved that I was alive and still kicking before I went through the portal back to where I need to go. I look Gelebor into the eyes and I couldn't help but smile at him. I was really happy when I got to see him again. He walks over to me and places his hand on my cheek and he leaned down. He stared into my eyes and I could almost see a hint of doubt in his eyes as his stare saddened a little. I brush my lips onto his. His eyes brightened like the sun on a very sunny day. He begins smiling with his purely white teeth. He runs his hand through my hair and softly places a kiss on my lips. He leans toward my ear and he whispers that I need to come back alive and meet him where we first met. I fought back a lot to not kiss him. 

I walked through the portal and Death almost caught me while I was fighting Harkon when I killed him in that room with Serana. It took too long... too much time just to kill Harkon and to finally convince myself to find Gelebor. I doubted that he actually wanted to see me but when I arrived in that cave where I first met him but man was I wrong. I took one step in that holy room and I saw Gelebor sprinting towards me. I was beaten and bruised from all my unhealed scars from those damned vampires. When he embraced me I winced in pain and he backs away with a worried look.

"I'm fine don't go worrying about me Gelebor. I'm peachy."

Gelebor looks at me with a look of seriously? And a look of relief washed all over his face. I give him a shit-eating grin plastered all over my face. He just smirks and stares at my lips.

"Gotta catch me if you can Gelebor. The chase is on." I begin running with giggles escaping my lips as Gelebor begins chasing me out of the cave. I take one step outside the cave and I'm picked up bridal style. He puts his nose in the crook of my neck and nibbles at my collarbone. 

"Love will you not tease me?"

I hope this is acceptable for the request. I am working on the Serana request btw.