Madness Cicero x Reader

Y/N= your name
E/C= eye color
F/N= Friend's Name
Y/R= Your race

Y/N Pov,

I walk along the path from my house to Whiterun because I need to go and trade a few things. My armor clinks and clanks as I walk along the road side. I pass by a farm every day, but today was different. A short Imperial guy in a Jester outfit and a wagon was broken down in from of the farm.

"Um, sir do you need any help with your broken wagon wheel?" I said as calmly as I could. "Oh Yes! Yes! Poor Cicero is trying to transport his poor mother to her new home. Well, she's actually dead, but you understand. Cicero's wagon wheel broke off and I need someone to fix it. I have been trying to get one of the people from that farm help me fix my wheel because Cicero doesn't have any tools." Cicero says as I investigate the wagon wheel. "Well, I could ask them if you would like," I said as Cicero jumps up and down. "Yes! Yes! Cicero and Mother would love that!" The crazy jester says as I walk up the path.

A short talk to the owner of the farm,

"Well, Cicero today is your lucky day because you have help on their way. Well, I'll see you around. I said as I turned to leave after Cicero paid me for the help. 

Cicero's Pov,

"Oh poor Cicero needs help with his broken wagon wheel, so Cicero is going to ask those kind farmers if they can help poor Cicero with his wheel," I said as I skip up to the farm, but the farmers were quite rude to Cicero. Yes! Very Rude!" I say as I walk back to my wagon. I see a young Y/R walking along the road side. "Cicero will ask the woman is she can help poor Cicero with his wheel trouble. She's getting closer and as she gets closer, she gets even more beautiful as her Dadric Armor clinks and clanks as she walks down the road," I said as she walks up to me and stares into my soul with those beautiful E/C. She is to die for because you would be lucky to get even a glance at such a rare sight. "Do you need help with your wheel sir?" Y/N says as I can't stop staring into her eyes. "Oh Yes! Yes! Poor Cicero is trying to transport his poor mother to her new home. Well, she's actually dead, but you understand. Cicero's wagon wheel broke off and I need someone to fix it. I have been trying to get one of the people from that farm help me fix my wheel because Cicero doesn't have any tools." I say trying to stay sane from her rare Y/R glance. "Oh, I can help you with that, just give me a minute and I'll be back with news from the farmers." Y/N says as she turns away and my heart beats faster and my face becomes flushed with a deep crimson red color. A few minutes later she comes back with news that the farmers will be able to help me. She said that she needed to go and do some things for a guild called the Thieves Guild. "A woman after my own heart I would say," I say to myself as she turns away to leave me.

Y/N Pov,

After Y/N joins the Dark Brotherhood

I come back from a few murders to see the little Imperial standing in his Jester outfit. The way he is standing I'm guessing he is speaking to the brothers and sisters of the Dark Brotherhood introducing himself. The short Imperial turns to look around and while he was looking around he sees me walking to my quarters. I leave the room to go into my quarters and change into a new fresh set of shrouded armor. "Um Miss, I never got your name when we first met, you can tell I am Cicero and you are?" Cicero says as I shyly look down and mumble," I am Y/N." "Well, it's nice to meet you Y/N, do you think you can show me around the place? Please?" Cicero says with these big puppy dog eyes. "I think I can spare the time to show you around the place," I say as Cicero starts jumping up and down. 

Ciceros' Pov,

I finally make it to the sanctuary in a record of time because of everyone except for Astrid and Arnbjorn welcomed mother and me with open arms. Festus Krex welcomes me with the most open arms. Once I walked into the Sanctuary I saw Astrid telling the Dark Brotherhood that someone will bring in a sacred Dark Brotherhood artifact/person the Night Mother herself. Once Astrid saw me walk in through the door, she stopped her meeting and told everyone that the Keeper and the Night Mother has arrived. I introduced myself and explained that since the Night Mother has arrived that the Brotherhood would change from lowly assassins to the most feared group in all of Tamriel. As I was talking I saw Y/N walk in into the Sanctuary so I wrapped up the speech and I followed her into her quarters as she was about to change from her bloody shrouded armor that she was wearing. Before she could close her door, I walked in her room and startled her. After she calmed, we talked for a few minutes then I asked her if she could show me around the place. Once I asked her if she could show me around I saw that she turned a little pink in her cheeks. When she turned a little pink the next thing I know my face turns a deep red crimson again, then Y/N's face turned even redder, but she agreed to show me around.

Life is so short so why not just ponder and enjoy the little time that we have left.