Mara Farkas x Nord Y/N

_scarlet_roses_ is the requester this time so you know the drill.

Y/N Pov,

The spiders under Farkas' bed has gotten the best of me because I hear in the middle of the night, "Y/N? Vilkas? There's another spider." Vilkas or I would say,"Go to sleep!" or we would go in and check then it turns out to be a piece of fuzz. This time when Farkas called me, he had found a whole nest full of those flea-bitten spiders. "AHHHH!!! Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPIDERS!!!! A WHOLE NEST FULL!!!!!!" I get up from my chair because I was talking to Vilkas about the weather outside. "Ya the weather is nice today but it is starting to get a little chilly... *hears Farkas scream* ugh I will be back." I walk down the hall from the Harbinger's quarters and into Farkas' room. I walk into his room and I see Farkas wrapped in his blanket with one hand pointing to a nest full of spiders. Farkas is standing on a chair which is against the wall beside his bed. (I don't know... I still can't stop laughing at my dad because he said something about youth then he says the kids are youthier then youth the youth). "sp-sp-sp-sp-spider!!" "Don't worry babe, I got this. Stay there, don't worry, calm down. Hush my little Farkie don't you cry, I will kill this spider and send it to Oblivion and if I don't send it to Oblivion then it may go to Spider Sovngarde," I sing as I take each and every spider out by my dagger. 

A shimmer of gold, silver, ebony, and ruby flash as the torch that I was holding moved around. "Hey, Farkas? What is this?" I hold up a necklace that matches my ring that I got from my best friend Madesi about five years ago. "Oh, that Love? I found it laying around while I was beating some people into submission about five years back. I obviously showed the guards but they said finders keepers. So I walked away with that necklace." "Oh... the reason why was I missing a necklace that looked just like that about five years back." "Well, it seems to obviously belong to you so take it. By the way, who made the necklace?" "Oh...an old friend named Madesi. You would have loved him. He was loving, sweet, and very generous just like you..." I start to weep as memories flooded my brain. 

Y/N's Flashback, (three years ago)

I walk into my old friend Madesi's house. I start crying when I see Madesi surrounded by healers. My focus was turned to my best friend, I could see the pain in his eyes. "Y/N, I want to die in peace and not being healed by these Mages. I want them to leave but they won't go when I tell them to." "Don't worry I got this!! Hey, everyone!! Get out before I start toasting some mage butt and eat your hearts. (Y/N was already a werewolf before she joined the Companions)." All the mages flee from the house. "Better Madesi?" "Much better, can you do me a favor?" "Anything my Argonian friend." I start crying even more when said that and I could hardly mutter a single word. "Can you hug and comfort me? I don't want to die alone and not being able to see my best friend before I die." "Of course...I can do that." I crawl into Madesi's bed and he weakly moves his arms around my body and his breathing gets slower and weaker by the minute. "I will never leave you land strider. I love you." "I love you too my Marsh friend." (No they were not lovers. never were they or would they ever have been lovers).

End of flashback,

I feel someone wiping away my tears and I realize it was Farkas looking into my eyes in a loving and supportive way. "You were best friends huh? You were having quite the flashback because you were mumbling what you guys were saying. When did he die?" "Well... today would have been three years since his death. Even though he is dead, he prevents me from crying. I see him in my dreams and sometimes feel his presence on certain occasions. Have you ever lost someone important to you?" "Well, besides Kodlak and Skjor, I would say my father I guess." "Well we both have lost someone important to us...so how about we use each other for support." "Um... I have a better idea!" "Ok... and what is your idea?" "Y/N? You have defeated the spiders for me in the middle of the night and you almost slit my throat many times because I would wake you and so on. I just want to a- mmmppphhh!!" I pull Farkas into a long passionate kiss. "I couldn't hold that back any longer. I'm surprised you didn't do it while I deep in my flashback earlier." Farkas pulls me into a kiss so he could return the kiss. " Will you let me speak woman?" "Um....maybe later!" "Will... *kiss* you do me...*yet another* the honor of...*how much more* being m- *yet another but loving kiss* of being my wife." "All I heard was I love you Y/N, and then it fades away in the kissing." "Will you be my wife damn it!!" "Hahaha...yes I will of course. Now ice brain, can we continue-" Farkas pulls me into a long (very... very very long) kiss. 

YAY!! Another chapter done!! Also, I had written this in a church in the beginning of the story and don't want to rewrite it because it fits too well. Thank you!! (Yes I am Christian but I am not all about shoving the bible down people's throats. That is just very rude. So, please don't judge me for my religion, I am still same old same old FallenKhajiit (Briana or Fredrick). I love you guys).