Alduin x small dragoness pt 2

Clover-The-Broken was the requester. I originally didn't plan on part 2 but hey the unexpected is to be expected.

Y/n Pov,

"Sure little dragon I needed a break from my entourage. They are always up my ass even when I am home asleep in my den." We both fly off as the sun begins to set but what we didn't know was that one of his fangirls was stalking us. I didn't realize it until Alduin and I had stopped to rest our wings. "Hey Alduin, it's getting late and I don't think we will arrive home so we might need to set up camp. Can you gather some supplies to make a quick shelter?" Alduin soars back in the air to get some supplies. 

"Well well well, would you look at the little runt who wants to be with Alduin. Look, runt, he doesn't like you, he is in love with me so scurry off." "You don't scare me," I say as she rams her head into my side. Her tail whips my side and I fall over nursing my side. I gather all my strength and I shove her away from me. As she falls over she whips me a few good times on my side, wings, and my legs. "You are lucky that Alduin is coming back or it would have been much worse." The female flies off and Alduin flies down beside me.

"Li- Y/n, are you ok?!" "No... one of your fangirls followed us here and she beat me up when you left. I think I will be ok Alduin, I will heal up so don't worry about me just set up camp then go to sleep." Alduin's nose exhales smoke when I said that. "Why didn't you call me? I would have come back and protected you." "She would have killed me or worse if I would have called you. I was also being beaten up to be able to call you. I am sorry I didn't call you please forgive me." "I guess I can forgive you this once but next time call me ok?"

Ehhhh, I guess this chapter was ok. I hope you enjoyed the chapter.