Another complaint love Alduin x Y/n

HeartContentious
Y/n Pov,

"I told you Y/n that you're not wearing that to dinner with Paarthurnax and Lunausmun. We don't have to go Y/n!"

"Well Alduin, you always make me dress in really skimpy clothing or very prude clothing. I'm going in this outfit and you're not gonna stop me."

Alduin huffs as I grabbed my coat and boarded the cart to Iverstead. I roll my eyes when I see Alduin hauling ass with an annoyed look on his face. "Ya know Alduin, I still love you," I whispered but Alduin just huffs in annoyance. The ride to Iverstead was long and boring because no one was speaking except for the cart driver telling us about each of the landmarks on the trip. When we finally arrived we paid the man and went off up the steps to see Paarthurnax and Luna in High Hrothgar. A few packs of wolves, some bears, and a frost troll were the only things that were preventing us from getting up there but they were really easy to get passed. The journey up the steps took longer because Alduin and I were arguing for no reason.

"Y/n don't you dare complain about your outfit while we are associating with my brother. Also, don't complain how I treat you, or so help me I will be sure to not let you leave the house for a long while."

"You already don't let me out of the house so there's nothing new here," I mumbled to myself as we reached the doors.

We enter High Hrothgar and welcomed by plates crashing around the corner. A loud sorry was heard and it sounded like it was Luna who had said that and then we see Paarthurnax rushing to Luna's aid. We round the corner and I see Paarthurnax and Luna picking up the plates.

"Why doesn't Alduin do that when I accidentally drop a few plates and bowls. All he does is shout at me in Dovahzul." I had begun to grumble in a mumbling tone but Alduin caught on to what I was saying and he glared at me.

"The table is set now so let's start eating and then Y'all can tell us how the trip was and how your relationship is going." Paarthurnax bursts to stop Alduin from doing anything.

The four of us sit beside and in front of each other. Alduin sat beside me, Luna sat directly from me and Paarthurnax sat diagonally from me. I looked at my plate and it was goat leg which was one of my favorite dishes that I've eaten. I begin to gobble the food acting as if I haven't eaten in a long time. Alduin, however, had his normal disgusted resting face. Alduin was just staring at me while Luna was gobbling her food as well and Paarthurnax was calmly slowly eating his food.

"So how was the trip here. I hope it wasn't too bad," Paarthurnax says as I was deep in thought as I was eating.

"Ah yes, the trip here... It was nice. I loved looking at the countryside," Alduin was speaking sarcastically as Paarthurnax seemed unaffected by Alduin's rudeness.

"Thatood, that's good. So when should I be expecting young nieces and nephews? I mean, obviously y'all have already done it on multiple occasions to tend to Alduin's... needs. So marriage is out of the question of it being in the way of you having children."

"Urk... Umm, I-I haven't even begun to think of that yet. Is Luna expecting or something... What brought up this topic." I choked on my food when Paarthurnax made that comment. 

Alduin, however, was unaffected by this topic and it seemed as if they had talked about this for a bit. Alduin looked amused by my surprised tone and expression. Luna looked as if she had seen a ghost when she heard Paarthutnax's comment and then my comment. Paarthurnax was thinking.

"Well, no... We are not expecting but I had figured since my brother is... how do you put it. Very demanding when it comes to his needs. I'm sorry if I am overstepping my boundaries." Paarthurnax looked almost embarrassed as he was speaking.

"Don't worry brother, she gets very bashful at this topic. We are so far gonna be waiting for children. I mean Y/n is the Dragonborn so she is very busy and she's rarely home because she's off adventuring saving the world and stuff."

"How dare you lie to your brother Alduin! You never let me out of the house or rarely out of your sight. So no I'm not too busy to tend to every need that you have. No, I'm not too busy to have children, I just don't want any at this point in time." I yell as I get up from my seat and storm out.

(I know this doesn't really follow the request. I might continue this with a part two some day maybe).