What do you see in me Brynjolf x Y/n

Y/n Pov,

The multiple rounds of mead have been passed to everyone. The only time I heavily drank was when I needed to forget something. Too bad it only got me to forget it temporarily. There was something deep down in my chest that I had over thought. I asked myself this question every day and then every day I would heavily drink just to get rid of the pain. The pain was washed away for only mere moments because people would then ask why I drank so much. No one asked why Delvin drank so much or even Brynjolf. They drank heavier than I did but they never ask them what is wrong. But they ask me, of all people. They would ask the emotional drunk out of everyone else, but I was only emotional when I've had a certain amount of alcohol.

"Lass... Is there something wrong? You've been quiet for quite some time. Do you want to go to your home at Honeyside Manor? I can take you home, I'd be no trouble but only if you want me to help ya Lass." Brynjolf was concerned about me, he cared a great deal about me.

"Ya, I do wish to go home but can you sleep next to me and comfort me?" I was practically tearing up when I asked.

"Awe Lass you're such an emotional drunk but don't worry I'll take care of ya. As long as you tell me what the matter is." His concern showed more than it normally does, but I didn't care at all.

I just slightly nod at him as he is leading out of the Cistern and to my home. It began to rain so Brynjolf removed his coat and draped it over my shoulders. His size compared to mine was a pretty major difference. I didn't care because his honey mead and gold scent were caked all over his cape and clothes so who was I to complain. We reach my home and Brynjolf helps set me to my bed and he sits me up.

"So, Lass, do you want to explain why I am being the sober one and you're the drunk off your ass one? You know I was the drunk one I'd be spitting out so many pick-up lines that your head would spin." He was trying to get me to smile or even snicker a little.

"Eh..." I was almost in a depressive state when I answered.

"Eh? What do you mean eh? That doesn't solve anything Lass." He turns to me and he sees my eyes brimmed with tears.

"What do you see in me? I don't deserve someone as amazing as you. Brynjolf I love you with all my heart and even though I think you deserve better I can't help but think that you put up with me and I love you for that. But do you ever wish that you loved someone else besides me?" Tears were rolling down my face as Brynjolf was doing his best in his power to comfort me.

"Lass, I love you from the depths of my heart. I could never love anyone else that wasn't you. I don't know why you would get the idea that I wouldn't love ya or like someone else. Ya know Lass if you weren't drunk and you come to me all emotional I would have taken advantage of you and showed you on how much love ya Lass." Brynjolf practically crying at the thought of him loving someone else. But with his last comment, it made everything a whole lot better and I knew he was going to be in it till the end.