Fresh Blood Sanguine x Khajiit

Y/n Pov,

Logbook,

Being part of the Dark Brotherhood has no room for love especially when you are constantly looking over your shoulder even when you've done wrong at that point in time. I've had many one nights stands to help fill my empty void that can't be filled. Being an assassin doesn't help especially when the person asks what I do in my free time so I saw that I hunt animals. Every time when I would say that my tail would wrap around my leg and I would hope that no one would notice it. I hope that this is my last logbook because I have hidden much. The Brotherhood has betrayed me in a way that I can't forgive. Not even Cicero would fill my void of love, I just can't feel the connection with the Brotherhood.

Now times,

"Hey Listener? I have a contract for you if you'll accept." My thick accent fills the room and says, "Sure Nazir, I can do it." "I need you to kill a poor broker for he has made many people uncomfortable. Do you think you can do it?" "Wow, are you questioning my ability to being an assassin? I am hurt by this Nazir, don't worry I know where to go and I can obviously do it." My accent is the last thing that fills the room once I exit the Sanctuary in Dawnstar. I take a deep breath of the cold Skyrim air. My body shakes from the cold Skyrim air even though I am covered head to toe with fur. A courier walks up to me handing me a letter of inheritance from my old friend Ralof's death. (I'm sorry my Ralof peeps it had to be done...) A smile fills my face when I remember who had set the contract up, for it was General Tullius before I had killed him as well. Tullius' words come back to me when I start thinking. "Cat, I have a contract for you, for I want you to kill Ralof when the time is right for I will pay you 1000 septims if it is done after you kill me, for this is my dying wish." "It shall be done," I said as I plunge Ulfric's sword into Tullius' stomach. My flashback resides and I continue on my journey to kill my next contract. 

Hours of walking I finally arrive at the contract's home that is just outside of Solitude. I kill the broker silently and I begin to get tired so I head into town and walk into the Winking Skeever even though I have a home here in Solitude. The mead smell fills my Khajiit lungs and I see a new face sitting all by himself at a table. "Um, Sir? Do you need company?" "Sure wanna have a drinking competition and maybe earn a staff if you win?" My voice rumbles when he asked me that. "I have never declined a challenge. You first." "Ok, one down you go." We take turns and at about his third chug he says, "I am starting to feel the effects of the alcohol so if you drink this one up then you earn the staff." I barely even feel the alcohol so I take the last cup and I begin to feel dizzy then everything goes black.

"Wake up you damn drunk," a voice says hitting me with a broom. I open my eyes and I am in my bra and underwear then it hit me. I went on a drunken rampage last night with Sam. "I am so sorry ma'am." (Ok so I am way too lazy to write all the details about going all around Skyrim in search of Sam and his staff so I am doing a time skip to when you jump into a portal.)

_Time_Skip_brought_to_you_by_a_drunken_rampage_

I walk into the portal even more confused than I could ever be. "Sam... So we went on a drunken rampage and I almost got married so on so forth. We stole a goat, I was between two hagravens, and we destroyed the temple of Dibella? Nice!" I walk over to Sam and he says that he enjoyed our time then he shifts into a Daedra. "I am Sanguine Dadric Prince of Debauchery. I had fun on our adventure little one." "Wait so you aren't a human you're a Daedra? Even better." I walk up to Sanguine and he hands me the staff but I put it on my back and I keep walking towards him. He keeps talking and then when I got close enough just almost a kiss was placed and then I appear in Solitude before I could place a kiss on the Daedra.

I walk out of the inn and I begin walking home in Dawnstar. I begin feeling that empty void again as I keep walking. About halfway to my destination, I see a familiar purple light but I ignore it and keep walking. Tears run down my face and then I hear my name being called. "Y/n man you walk fast," Sanguine says as he lowers his head and he pulls me into a deep kiss. "Don't think I didn't know what you were trying to do in my realm remember I am the Dadric Prince of Sin." "Hey what can I say, I love tall guys who take me on a challenge and then makes me travel all around Skyrim just to retrace my steps. I love that in a person," my thick accent rumbles the ground. I begin growling (I don't even know... ) in a low hushed voice. "You are lucky that we aren't far from my home Little Prince of Sin. Let's see what you really got up that sleeve of yours."

Wow... I have no idea what I just wrote...