Cheese and Music Sheogorath x Y/n

AsphodelAisling

Y/n Pov,

Another wheel of cheese hiding in my dark corners. The only suspect that could be responsible is the damned Daedric Prince of Madness. I knew Cicero wouldn't dare leave cheese wheels laying around my home because he at least uses his common sense. I roll my eyes as I ignore the multiplying cheese wheels by the hour. I exit my home in the forest of Falkreath and walk over to my horse and stroke her face. 

"By the nine/eight divines I wish that I could just leave this world for a little while and not be bothered," I whisper to my horse.

I close my eyes and smile and when I go to open my eyes I see that I'm no longer in Falkreath hold anymore but I'm in a place full of cheese and more cheese that goes on for miles. Sheogorath had a shit-eating grin plastered on his face. He was holding a wheel of cheese and he took a bite out of it and then he just smiled again.

"Seriously Sheogorath? Why would you do this?"

"Well, you did say you wish that you would want to leave for a little while, now didn't you?"

"Well ya... but I didn't mean literally."

"Well too late ya young lassy, you're in my realm and I, of course, want to fulfill your wish even if it was figuratively."

"Seriously?" I roll my eyes when I said that.

Sheogorath gets up and walks over to me plops right beside me and he wraps an arm around my shoulder and he just chuckles. I shyly look away with a faint blush and he just chuckles even more. He brings his hand back to his lap and he gets back up and he snaps his fingers. A music box appears in his hand and he poofs a small stand to place the box on it. He cranks the box and the toon of 'The Dragonborn Comes' begins to play. He pulls his hand towards me for me to grab it. I grab his hand and he pulls me up. He puts one of my hamds on his shoulder and he places one of his hands on my side. And grabs my other hand and we begin to sway to the toon of the song. As we sway the cheese moves out of the way by Sheogorath's magic.

"I never would have thought that the Prince of Madness would be dancing with me in such an orderly way."

"Who said it was the Prince of Madness who was dancing with you? For all, you know Jyggalag the Prince of Order is dancing with such a funny crazy mortal as yourself." Sheogorath was chuckling again with his toothy grin.

"Well because I know you Sheo and I love this about you. By the Daedra, you are such a goof and if it was Jyggalag then he would have cleared this mess of cheese and he wouldn't wear such mad crazy clothing," I chuckle as Sheogorath laughs as well.

"Well, you got me there Dragonborn... Jyggalag would never have done this in this way. He'd be like oh this needs to be this way and he'd be like this outfit is much too mad and crazy. You know Y/n before I met you life seemed somber and delusional. But when one of my followers or whoever he was, when he told you to seek me out. You did exactly as he told you to do and when I saw you for the first time face to face, I knew my Daedric heart wouldn't stop beating until your short mortal life was over. Then life would be somber again and I'd maybe even take another vacation away for a long while. Maybe even cause mayhem to the poor short-lived mortals."

"Well that got gloomy all of a sudden but you have me now until Sovngarde beckons me there again but not to slay Alduin but to finally have a place to rest."

We both continued dancing and Sheogorath made cheese fall from the sky before he sent me back to Skyrim but not before he kissed my cheek one last time and bid a goodbye until we see each other again. Sheogorath looks into my eyes and they seemed to not be filled with the usual madness but they were filled with love. I knew I stole what I thought that couldn't be stolen but I didn't realize that he had stolen mine as well. He kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear; "Until we see each other again when you fall asleep." He then snapped his fingers and I was back in Tamriel right in front of my horse. I was a blushing and smiling mess but I knew that I was in love with a Daedric Prince and there was no stopping us from seeing each other.