Rare Serana x Elbora (Snow Elf)

that-fanfic-chic has requested so let's shine on them and let's get on with the story. Before we start the story I just wanna say that I know this is a reader x skyrim person chapter. I wanted to use one of my OCS and yes she is a Snow Elf, no she is not new. I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Elbora POV,

It is hard being the lady of your race or being judged because off your Falmer cousins. I means yes all Snow Elves have become twisted, well except for 10. The reason why my family was able to gain the Deep Elves' favor was because my family made a deal with the Dwemer to where they owned me. The Dwemer raped me as much as they could and I had to escape my Hell before they did anything else to me. I was under the Deep Elves' hands and weapon control since I was twelve years old and I've escaped five years later. My family became twisted mer that we Snow Elves are known for. So I am the last Snow Elf in existence that is not twisted. That word appears again twisted and Falmer. I strongly dislike the word Falmer it brings back memories.

My white hair shines brightly as it blows it in the wind. My left green and right unnatural purple eyes scans the horizon. I spot a familiar lookin building that seems to have the Dawnguard patrolling their fort. An arrow whizzes by my face and I was pushed aside so the arrow shoots the thing that saved me. My savior was Serana holding her shoulder. "I told you, you shouldn't be hanging around here Serana." "I couldn't help myself and if I wasn't mistaken they would have killed a-" Serana passes out so I pick her up and rush her to Riften because I don't trust the Dawnguard because they remind me of the Dwemer.

After of about an hour of walking I finally arrive to Riften with Serana conscious enough to where she can walk into the temple. The arrow is still lodged in her shoulder and she once again passes out but she has a fever and is starting to loosing blood. "I need a priest here please!" Silence all around the temple. Hello?" No answer once again.

I pick Serana up Bridal style and I take her to the carriage. "I need to go to Whiterun now, I'll pay you for times your normal pay if you hurry." We arrive to Whiterun in a record of two hours. I pay the carriage driver and rush to the temple of Kynerath. "Priestess I need you to heal this woman please." I survey the room and I see a man sitting next to a woman laying on a table with swords sticking out of her back and her trembling in pain. (If one of you guys can tell me what chapter the woman is from I'll give you an invisible cookie).

Serana is lifted and placed on a table and I am rushed out. Tears fill my eyes and the man that I saw earlier was outside as well. "So is that your wife in there sir?" "No... She's just a really special to me, but I hope one day. Was that woman that you brought in your wife or girlfriend?" "No... She is as well really special to me. Maybe one day I'll gain the courage to ask her." "Well I am Farkas and are you a Falmer?" "Elbora... And I am a Snow Elf. I dont like the terms Falmer. I am the last of my not twisted kind." "Well Elbora I'm sorry to offend you, sorry if this is being nosy but can you explain your scars?" I move my bangs out of my face to reveal my green eye. "Raped... I-I was raped by the Dwemer... Damn those Deep Elves to Oblivion." "You were raped?" "Ya, I don't trust people so well." "So why do you trust me?" "I needed to tell someone, and you were the first to ask me. I have held this secret for far too long."

The doors burst  open and Farkas and I snap to see what is going on. "Miss Elbora, Serana wants to see you. Also, Mr. Farkas, I'm sorry but we keep losing her pulse. We aren't done trying to revive her." "I'm sorry, but I think I can help because if Sheogorath isn't my best friend then I dont know." I run inside and Serana is slumber over. I couldn't control what I did next. I kiss her passionately and pull away. "Will you be by my side until Sovngarde calls me?"

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.