The other Brynjolf x Suicidal! Cheated Y/n x Ulfric

Wolf_Fangirl27 is the requester so let's go for another round of my crazy one-shots. This chapter talks about suicide so please don't hate me for not warning you because I did warn you. 

So this is a reminder- Y/n thoughts

Y/n POV,

"Don't worry Love, I'll be back on a week's notice. I'll be back with enough riches to support our future family once we get married," Brynjolf says as he packs his bags and walks out of the cistern. "Ok Love, you in a week." A long dreadful week goes by and rumors are spreading around about Brynjolf. "Have you heard that Brynjolf is cheating on Y/n?" I don't believe it until I see Brynjolf walking into Riften with a maiden in his hands and they stop to give each other a long passionate kiss to each other. Tears roll down my face as I watch the two make out right in front of me. Once they pull apart I immediately slap Bryn in the face before he could even realize that I was watching. I run out of Riften thinking to myself. 

What if I'm not worthy to be loved anymore. I need to get out of here before I explode. I walk down the road to Windhelm thinking myself but in more thought. I unsheathe one of my daggers and lightly glide it on my skin. I rub it up and down my arm and I continue to do it until I see a rock that I could sit on. "This one is for me not loving myself anymore." Slash of my blade. "This  is for you cheating on me." Another slash but this one is deeper than the other but not deep enough to cut a vein. "This one is to end my sorry miserable life." This cut was deep enough to cut a vein. I trudge on my journey and I find a flower that is poisonous on the roadside. I pick it up and eat it to hurry my death along. A small cliff was seen so I jump down and land on my feet but I stumble to the ground and hit my head on a rock. My head hit the rock hard enough to leave a bump on it. I take out my dagger again and I make a few more cuts on my wrist to let the blood run down my wrist. A pack of wolves catches a scent of my blood and they start chasing me around so I stop walking and let the wolves ending my life.

I fall to the ground with the wolves tearing on my flesh then it all stops with the flesh tearing. A battle cry was heard and axes were heard swinging a the wolves. I look around and I see no one around so I cut a few more slits but this one was on my shoulder near my neck. I hold the dagger to my throat and tears roll down my face as I begin to push deeper but my dagger was pulled away with a mysterious being standing over me. I pull my secret dagger out from my shoe and I slice my leg and my waist on my way up my body and I take a good two slices beside my rib before I put the dagger to my throat.

"Stop it." The fades as my vision darken and I suddenly awake in a room with healers all around me and I am in bandages that are around my leg, waist, ribs, shoulder, and wrists. "You're lucky that Ulfric found you when he did miss or you would have died from those wolves," a healer says handing me a healing potion. "No," I glare at the woman as I get up from the table and I stumble into my old home in Windhelm. "Hehe... wolves totally attacked me." All my weapons that I left here was still here so I grab my most dulled dagger and I begin to push the dagger to my throat but I was disarmed as soon as I draw the tiniest bit of blood. "Damn you Ulfric, damn you to Oblivion and never come back from there. I heard it is quite lovely this time of a season." Ulfric points my dagger at me as if he is taunting it. "Y/n stop it or I will be forced to report to the guards and they'll lock you up." "Hehe, I would rather be locked up then live here." I grab a mead bottle and I start chugging about 10 bottles before I started to confess my worries. "Heh, I can believe Brynjolf cheated on me. We were supposed to get married when he came back from Iverstead. But he had to fuckin cheat on me so I ran away wishing I was dead." I grab a wine bottle but it was taken away from me. "I think that is enough  Y/n, now go to bed or else." "Yes High King, I will do as you command as long as you tuck me in and cuddle with me until I fall asleep."

I wake up with a migraine and with a sleeping Ulfric in my bed holding me close to his chest. I take a deep breath and his scent is filled with a mountain and mead combo and it is intoxicating to me. His musk relieves my migraine enough for me to wrap my arms around his waist. Ulfric stirs and he moves one of his hands in my hair and the other to my lower back. "Hmm, that feels so good Ulfric." "Oh you're awake... how did you sleep?" "Good, but still a little drunk and I did have a migraine but you relieved it. I love you Ulfric and thank you for saving those many times. I hope you can forgive me." "Hmm, I never would have thought that you have apologized for your actions Stormblade. I love you too, will you be my Queen?" "Yes."