Trapped Hermaeus Mora x Y/n part 2

KawaiiWolfiePup

Y/n Pov,

Apocrypha, the land of Hermaeus Mora. I've been stuck for the gods only know how long. Each and every turn I take I get even more lost than I was before. It seemed as if I was in a library or even a bookstore. Seekers and Lurkers were all spread out. It seemed as if they were unbothered by my presence. Even if they saw me they'd just ignore me and go their own way. I approach a dead end full of books. So I place all my things down and get comfy. I sit down and grab a book off the bottom shelf and start reading from there.

Hermaeus Mora Pov,

I have eyes everywhere in this realm but today I feel like I should take a stroll around my realm in my human form that I don't really appear in often. I can still see all around the realm even if I am in my human form.

Y/n has been trapped in my realm for quite some time. Each turn she'd take, she just gets even more lost. She was writing in a journal as she walked. She'd talk to herself and to two of her staffs that belonged to my brothers Sheogorath and Sanguine. She drew in her journal on one side and would write on the other. I was beginning to get curious especially when she dropped her journal.

I picked up her book and began to look in it. A leather-bound journal with an ancient writing inside... Falmer. Only a few could recognize it or even read it. I began to read over her book and I'd look at her drawings as well. A certain picture stopped me in my tracks. It was a drawing of me in both my regular form that I appear in and a form that I don't appear in very often. Before I continued reading her book, I picked up back up on Y/n's trail so I could help her find her way out. I see her on her stomach reading a book specifically about her.

The book consisted of her past that she remembers, her present, and multiple alternatives to her future. I wrote that along with all the black books.

Y/n gets to the end of the book and she begins to look around so I hide behind one of my pillars before she saw me. My heart was beating faster than normal. I was nervous that Y/n was gonna catch me stalking her and that was the last thing I wanted her to do. I peek around the pillar and Y/n is choosing yet another book. She has this puzzled look on her face for I walk over to her and sit beside her and look over her shoulder.

The book she was reading was about a long forgotten daedric Prince named Pleoseite. She was the Daedric Prince of Phobia. No one has ever heard of her in such a long time that everyone and even the other Princes had forgotten about her. I, on the other hand, remembered her. She was a lesser Daedra but a very important one. Pleoseite disappeared when the second era began and she began to work in the background of everyone's shadows.

"Hey Mora? Who was this Daedric Prince? I've never heard of her." Y/n begins to look at me when she asks.

"Well, that was Pleoseite, the Daedric Prince of Phobia. She wasn't really that well known even though she was very important. She disappeared in the Second Era... Before the daedric War... Pleoseite was a true beauty even though she appeared so little."

"You loved her didn't you... It must have broken you when she disappeared."

"Hehe... I might have loved her but when she disappeared I couldn't help but feel that she was right next to me. So how are you liking the book of Pleoseite?"

"It's actually really interesting... I wish I could have met her..."

Y/n begins to focus back on the book that she was reading and she began to understand more about this mysterious Prince. Once she reached the end of the book she looked even more confused. She turns to look at me and she sees that I was staring off into space.

I was lost in my memories that I hadn't looked at in so long. I didn't even realize that tears were rolling down my face until Y/n began to wipe my tears. I could almost sense Pleoseite's presence once I was focused again.

I look at Y/n and I whisper, "Pleoseite?Is that you?"

"Mora? Are you OK?"

"How could I have been so stupid... You're Pleoseite... "

Welp I hope this was OK for your liking.