Doom part 3 Alduin x Y/N

Hello, my fellow Dragons of Skyrim!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait I seemed a little too excited for my introverted self and others. *hides in a corner under the table* *rocks self to calm self* *sees a picture of Alduin and gets scarred for life* T-t-t-t-th-tha picture is beyond scary on many measures. Ok, I think I'm calm now. Also, I am sorry the chapter is late, I spent the night with my friend for two days and I was just lazy.

Y/N Pov,

(I am way too lazy to do a previously on doom thingy). I wake up with a tribal tattoo on my wrist from my night with my lovely husband Alduin. I walk out of the house and I see the same tribal symbol on Alduin's right shoulder blade. (Obviously, Alduin wasn't wearing a shirt outside).

It was a little dark but it was also a little bright outside. I walk over to Alduin and I see that his shoulder was bleeding when I was trying to kill Alduin back in Sovngarde. I'm guessing last night, I opened up Alduin's wound and it was also healing slowly.

I touch Alduin's back; on his symbol. He tenses up a little bit but he immediately relaxes. "Y/N? Are you ok, Love? Did we move too fast with us eloping and last night? I fear with on how much I had done and yet we barely talked about it. I made the choices, and you just went along with it...but why?" "Al- Love, what made you think this way? I obviously love you but we did move a little too fast, but that is in the past now. But now that we are grown adults and married, it doesn't matter if we move fast or take our sweet time. As long as I am with you, I feel like we can do anything we want to do if we put our minds to it." "I just really love you, and even though we are married can we take things slower? Please Love?" "You don't have to ask me twice, but you need to hold up your end, even though I am joor, I know about you dovahs. I am a drug that you can't just put off like that." (I know this isn't valid, I just want to make stuff up and make it seem like it I didn't make it up).

Alduin turns around with his veins bulging on his bare chest and on his arms. "Y/N... I held back so much last night. I didn't want to hurt you because aside affects from a dragon and a joor even though you are Dovahkiin, is death. That is why I need to take it slow with you or I will kill you. You know what I need but we made a deal that we would take it slower... Get away from me before I can't hold myself back anymore!! Go to Brynjolf, betray me and I will be normal, I'll be fine just keep it a one night stand. Come back next week, don't disappoint." I start crying when Alduin says that. I run as fast as I can before Alduin chases me. I jump into a pond and swim in the stream and it takes me to Riften. I run into Riften and leap over the fence and I land in the water. I swim deeper into the water so I can get to the guild's secret entrance (not a real one in the game).

Brynjolf is seen sitting on a stool with a cup full of mead. I run up to him and pull him into a deep strong and long deserved kiss. "L-Lass! Color me impressed... But what happened to Alduin?" "Umm... He is kind of losing control because well when a male dragon has you know what early in their relationship or if they had 'it' for the first time. The male dragon loses control and the female of the relationship could die if the male gets out of control. (I don't know... I wrote this in Jazz band and since we are sitting around doing nothing, I wrote that). The only way for the female to be with her male, she goes to a joor or a human in your words and she has 'it' with the joor. Also if you do agree to this can only be a one night stand. Understand?" "Um... So Alduin has lost control because it could be his first time and it is also early in the marriage. The only way to calm the male is to have intercourse with the female joor? Once the woman has a one night stand the male is fine? Is that what you said?" "Ya...s- mmphh." A strong set of arms pulls me in closer but immediately breaks and Brynjolf says, "Lass, let's go to your house in Riften and continue there."

(Oh my... I have chills from reading that... I need help).

I will continue the chapter in my book that I will try to write November 02 2017, but it may come early or late. I don't know, see ya around my readers.