What? Cicero x Pregnant! Khajiit

Ugh, I can't find your name AnstyFandomTrash. Anyways this is a request.

Y/n POV,

"I'm what? Pregnant?!" "Yes, you're pregnant now go tell your husband about it and go home." That was a month ago and I am luckily not obvious yet.

I worry that my Jester would do when I tell him. "I don't want you anymore Listener." Or better yet, "Listener I will not stick around because I'm leaving you." My cheeks become stained with tears once again.

My legs lead me back to my broken family in Dawnstar and the first thing I see is a worried looking Cicero. "Where is my Listener? She's been gone for a little over a month!" I walk over to my crazy Jester and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Go ahead and kick me out, I don't care." "Listener? What is going on?" The sanity of his comment scared me and left me surprised. "I'm pregnant Cicero, here don't even waste your breath I'm leaving now. A child would only jeopardize our lives." "Y/n! Don't go my sweet poor lovely Listener. I don't hate that you're pregnant! I'm actually very excited." The sanity of his comment once again scared me. "You know I like my mentally insane Cicero and not sane Cicero right?"

Aw, that was so adorable!! 😄😁😏