Alduin x small dragoness Y/n

This was requested by xXTheBladesMustDieXx.

Y/n POV,

The clouds float in the sky and it releases my emotions from the beginning of the day. I've been bullied because of my size, I am smaller than normal female. Everyone thinks so lowly of me because I am the slowest, smallest, shy, and very self conscious. I have a deep dark secret that no one can know at all, I really like the World Eater himself but I'm scared to be rejected in front of all the dragons.

My territory is quite small compared to other dragon's. My territory is a little Northeast from Falkreath, I have to share my territory with my little brother but he is way bigger than me.

A dark figure flies over my land and it is no other than Alduin himself flocked with his fan club full of the larger females. All the females loved Alduin and they make it very obvious that they lime him because they will not leave him any space to be alone or anything. One of his fan girls flys down and lands right on top of me. "Um... You are kind of on top of me!!" I wiggle out of the dragon's ass and fly away to a rock that Alduin is near by on. "Alduin?" "You're tiny but yes?" "Could we maybe fly off to more private place without your fan club?"

I hope you liked it, I did my best with it so... Ya. This wasn't my best work but it is ok I guess.

Talos preserve us all with the cold weather in Alabama.