Where shall you be Mercer x Y/n

Y/n Pov,

"Mercer you don't mean Goldenglow do ya? Not even our little Vex could handle Goldenglow." "You said this woman is what you think she is so let her prove herself. If she makes it then she's a full member but if she doesn't then she wasn't much to us." "Wow, you both know I am standing here ready for you N'wahs to let me prove myself because Guild Master nor do you Brynjolf believe I can do it. So I will see you both in a day or so." I turn away after I pick their pockets of their gold. "Oh ya, you both seemed to have dropped this," I say tossing their gold coins at them and hitting Mercer in the face. 

I arrive at the gates and I gather my needed supplies like a dagger and a fire enchanted sword. "Wow, this job will be easy." I begin snickering to myself as I run on top of the water and into the Goldenglow Estate. I begin with burning three of the hives then I sneak my way inside towards the safe to grab the ownership papers. Just for the fun of things I kill everyone in sight but to release my anger that Mercer and Brynjolf had done to me. "Hehe, you won't hear from me for a long while Mercer. Have fun falling into the guild." I maniacally laugh as I walk away from Goldenglow and to my home in Whiterun Hold. 

I become numb when I remember that Brynjolf didn't even have faith in me when Mercer was assigning my assignment. Mercer didn't seem to have much faith in me but I could tell he doesn't have faith in anyone. "Stupid Brynjolf, but hey you won't have to worry about me for long while..." I begin talking to myself and then I begin to search myself for my feelings.

Mercer Pov,

  "Mercer you don't mean Goldenglow do ya? Not even our little Vex could handle Goldenglow." "You said this woman is what you think she is so let her prove herself. If she makes it then she's a full member but if she doesn't then she wasn't much to us." "Wow, you both know I am standing here ready for you N'wahs to let me prove myself because Guild Master nor do you Brynjolf believe I can do it. So I will see you both in a day or so." The woman looks deep into my eyes and I could almost see pure anger when she said that. Hehe she'll make a great thief but I can tell that she will forget her place real fast within the guild. I also see her revealing my secret to the guild. I gotta keep her contained. I don't even realize that she stole my coin bag until she threw mine and Brynjolf's coins into my face. "She is already forgetting her place Brynjolf, I won't tolerate it at all. Put her in her place and keep her there no do you hear me?" "Y-yes Guild Master."

A few days go by and I yet to see or hear from that Y/r. "Brynjolf have you heard anything about the runt?" "No Mercer, I haven't heard anything about the Lass why?" "She said she'll be back in a few days and she isn't back." "Maybe she's either dead or hasn't even started the job. You don't seem to care if the guild members die so why are  you caring now?" "You are forgetting your place Brynjolf and you know what I do to those that forget their place."

Another week goes by and I begin to worry and my feelings begin to develop for this runt. "Delvine, Vex, and Brynjolf I need you guys to track Y/n for me and bring her straight here." "Yes Boss, she'll be back in a matter of no time." Everyone runs out of the Cistern to go and search for the one that somehow managed to sneak her way into my heart when she had thrown that coin purse at my face.

Y/n Pov,

I've been running away from my feelings for about two weeks now and I have been running away from Brynjolf for about a day or so. I duck under low branches and leap over logs. I reach the end of a cliff and Brynjolf finally catches up to me. Brynjolf has a busted lip and a bruised cheek from which I am guessing is from Mercer. "Y/n... you need to come back... Mercer is angry and is taking his wrath on Vex, Delvin, and me... come back." "Don't think I won't jump off this cliff Bryn." "Lass, we need you back. Mercer is destroying the Cistern as we speak and I don't want him to beat me anymore... we just need you back. You clearly effected Mercer in a way that he is making such rash decisions. I have never seen him this mad and I don't want to see any more of this..." Brynjolf starts crying and wincing from pain when he is wiping his tears. "You are lucky I have trouble saying no to people crying." 

I walk back to Riften with Brynjolf leading the way. We arrive in the Cistern and it is messed up all the beds are flipped, all his papers his spread all over the floor and we can even here Mercer rampaging in the training room. "Mercer? The Lass is back like we promised." "Send her in here and give us some space." 

"Look I'm sorry I made you feel useless when I was assigning you your job. I hope you don't hate me for too long because we need to get back into the swing of things if we are going to get this guild back in order. Now I need you to clean up the Cistern while I tidy up my desk but we still are talking while everything is being set back up." I walk out of the training room not even muttering a single word. I get to flipping about five beds when Mercer taps my shoulder. "I have another mission for you Runt, for you made me mad and you need t- mmpphh" I cut Mercer off with a kiss. Our tongues dance in unison for a few moments and as I am doing this, I am unzipping Mercer's Guild Master's top. "You talk too much and I love you, Mercer. Now can we continue where you cut me off?" Mercer pushes me off him and I feel hurt. He crashes his lips crash down on mine and his hands roam ever curve I have before he undoes my Orcish armor. "So heavy how can you handle such armor?" He removes his face but I just start kissing him and I pull him down onto one of the beds that I had fixed up. "We may need to replace this bed once we are done Guild Master for I am very rough."

Well.......... that is nice.....