Fate Male Redguard Bandit x High Elf Y/N

Dflowered requested it so let us get on with the request. Before we got on with the request, I need to tell ya something. I hope you guys are having a good day, morning, or night where ever you are. For my time is Central Time where I am, so it may be the night where I am and it is the morning where you are so I want to recognize the people who are ahead of me because you guys don't get enough love. For my friend Abi has encouraged me to be myself and to write more. So now to the story.

Redguard Pov,

I am patrolling my bandit camp to look for any innocent bystanders looking for no trouble. After of about patrolling for about 30 minutes it started to get very boring. A young woman no older than 25 walks by following the road to a city. As she walks by she is humming The Coming of the Dragonborn, then it hit me. She is the Dragonborn that I have heard rumors about from the bandits that would come and go. A tall slender High Elf who doesn't think highly of herself, for she isn't a rich snob who keeps every last septim to herself, for she is a giver and not a taker. I follow her away from my camp and I watch her from a distance. A little fox runs along the path and Y/N puts a few pieces of bread down for the fox. As I watch her I realize I am hungry and I need to eat something. I realize I have a few arrows left and a bow that is almost broken, so I save my arrows for another time and I pull out my sword and kill a rabbit for a quick meal to eat. After of about 30 minutes of cooking and eating my meal, I realize the Dragonborn was only 20 feet away from me. A farmer and a little girl walk along the road and ask the Dragonborn for a few septims to spare because their farm was just burned down. I saw Y/N give about 20 septims to the farmer and I start remembering when I was a young lad and I was still good and was an adventure before I was dragged into the criminal life. I keep following the Dragonborn for another two hours I decide to try and talk to her but a dragon swoops down and starts attacking the Dragonborn. I stop in my tracks and watch the battle. The dragon lands beside the Dragonborn and swings its tail at her and she flys to a nearby rock and bruises start forming on her body and face. I run over to her and give her the strongest healing potion that I have. As the Dragonborn gets up I start freaking out because I have never been able to kill a giant without my bandit clan. Courage goes through my body and the Dragonborn and I team up and defeat the dragon. 

Once the dragon is defeated I walk up to the Dragonborn and hold my hand out because she was sitting in the dragon after she devowered it's soul. "Hi I'm Ahtaib Raugsa, but you can call me Ahtaib. What is your name?" "Oh I am Y/n L/n, but just call me N/n (nickname)."