Cicero x Y/n

mizuki_sukigara

This chapter is a modern AU and where Cicero is sane. Sorry for my absents in not writing. I have no excuse as well but please forgive me. I promise that I will get around to writing them. Incase y'all haven't realized but I've temporarily closed requests on here.

Author Pov,

Y/n had enjoyed the time of Cicero letting her stay with him. About once a week she'd cook something on the stove even to Cicero saying she shouldn't she still cooked. Y/n even bought a grill and smoker for her to be able to grill and smoke stuff. Cicero remembers the night Y/n made burgers that contained bacon inside of it. Cicero had to help her with that recipe and a few other recipes as well. Y/n seemed to enjoy cooking for her and Cicero because it taught her better techniques at making the food. Y/n had been staying with Cicero for about a month. She had even forgotten to look for an apartment because Cicero was very nice, and he was a good company as well. Y/n decided to invite a few friends over to hang out.

"Hey Cicero, remember when I made those burgers two weeks ago, did you want me to make them again? Or I could cook up some pork tenderloin."

"Oh, um the burgers I guess."

"Ok, can you get the bacon bits and the seasoning please?" Cicero handed Y/n the ingredients and he stood off to the side to watch her until she needed his help.

Babette, Veezara, Nazir, Ahzira, Gabriella arrived while Y/n was in the middle of cooking the food. When Y/n finished grilling the burgers, she placed the food on the counter and proceeded to make her plate. Veezara was the second one to grab a plate and he immediately charged to take Cicero's seat.

"No, floor or between Y/n and me."

"Fine, *rolls eyes* I guess you can have your seat." Veezara scooted beside Y/n and huffs in defeat. "Is Cicero any good-"

"Don't even finish that sentence pervert. Cicero and I aren't even together and even if we were why I tell you anything?"

Babette and Ahzira both laughed at Y/n's comeback to Veezara. Cicero simply smiled a little before sitting in his seat. Babette, Ahzira, and Gabriella sat on the floor while Nazir sat on the chair rest edge beside Y/n. Veezara grabs the remote to the tv and puts on one of the cheesiest romantic movies ever. Y/n and Babette sighed in disgust before sitting there watching the movie in silence. Not even halfway into the movie Veezara starts joking about how cheesy the movie was.

"Oh, do you have a sunburn or are you always this hot? Did it hurt when you fell from the vending machine because you are a snack? Hehe let's flip a coin heads you're mine and tails I'm yours. Oh, hey there must be something wrong with my eyes because I can't take my eyes off you."

Y/n had just about enough of his comments, so she reels her hand back and backhands him in the back of the head to where he falls on the floor.

"That is why you are single," Y/n busted before becoming silent once again.

When the movie ended everyone seemed tired, so they all said goodnight and left the home looking like a tornado went through the place. Babette and Gabriella stayed behind to help clean up.

"Hey, Y/n I had a good time, thanks for planning this. I needed a rest from college, and this was a perfect time so goodbye," Babette mentioned while walking out the door and into her car.

Y/n waved goodnight and didn't even bother changing her clothes. She went right to sleep and curled herself in her blanket. Cicero made sure that everything was picked up before he turned off the tv to get some sleep himself. At around midnight Y/n started to twist and turn. Her facial expressions kept changing and she started whimpering and crying. Cicero jumped up because his gut was saying that Y/n needed him. Y/n woke up covered in sweat and she was hyperventilating. Cicero barged into the room and he saw her sitting up hyperventilating and tearing up. He practically launched himself across the room to get to Y/n. He sat right beside her and pulled her into a tight hug He was scared that when he let go, she'd be worse than before. Once she calmed down, she laid back down and tried to go back asleep. Cicero debated if he should leave or stay to keep an eye on her. Y/n pulled the covers to show Cicero that it was fine for him to stay. Y/n was still slightly hyperventilating but when Cicero laid close to her she almost immediately stopped. He faced away from Y/n because he didn't want to intrude on Y/n trying to sleep. Y/n drifted off right away and she began to nuzzle her face into the crook of his neck. He tensed up a little before relaxing.

Y/n wrapped an arm around his waist, and he was soothed into a restful sleep until Y/n's alarm started blaring. The two woke up facing each other and their legs entangled in one another. An arm wrapped around one another and the other hands were holding each other. Cicero stirred a bit before trying to get out of the bed. Y/n woke up and she saw Cicero making an effort into getting out of the bed. She started laughing before shifting herself away from him. His efforts combined with her made Cicero fall to the floor.

"Ha-ha, laugh it up Y/n." Y/n was doubled over laughing form Cicero having fallen on the floor.