All too quiet for the forgotten

This is not a request and I'm working on them don't worry. School has started so updates may be slower than usual. 

Author's Pov,

The air was a cool feel for a Frostfall Mondas. The birds were chirping their happy little song in the trees in Whiterun. Jorravaskr had survived yet another full moon last night. Jarl Balgruuf was sitting in his chair watching his kids play around. Ahzira was in the town market hungover from last night's attempt at being too drunk to shift. The Thieves Guild had their hold on the city of Whiterun all thanks to the masked stranger Guild Master. The blood of Nazeem was still stained to the town food stalls. News of the Emperor's assassination finally reached Whiterun's ears. Ahzira and the masked stranger already knew. 

Lucien's ghost form was wandering around the hold looking for the Listener. Wolves were in their caves sleeping and waiting for nightfall. Everything was intact, it was quiet. The war ended thanks to Stormblade helping Ulfric. Alduin was slain by the Dragonborn. Inigo defeated the Dark Strider. 

No one remembered who the Dragonborn was anymore. The Listener was also unknown as well as the Guild Master and ever the new leader of the Companions. The leaders were once well known. They were praised for what they have done. No one knows who they are anymore. No one would suspect that they were all one person. Legends were created by each of them. The drunks were the ones who no one would suspect anything about. No one would figure a Khajiit especially Ahzira was the Dragonborn, especially since she is always drunk nowadays. The rare shout of the Dragonborn was heard throughout Skyrim. Everyone would be happy about it and go check it out but it was just Ahzira being left confused. Though people are wanting to see the Dragonborn, they really don't care unless the world is being threatened to end. Mirrak's attempt at taking over was a failure because the Dragonborn had stopped it. Harkon's attempt to eternal night failed as well because yet again the Dragonborn was there. 

There, of course, are still people who care about the Dragonborn but no one knows who the Dragonborn is anymore. The Dragonborn's identity was forgotten in different legends being compared to different beliefs to others. There was going to be one last attempt at ending the world before the Dragonborn dies. The darkness was going to be the Dragonborn themselves. Ahzira is going to make the attempt at overthrowing the world because of her Dov blood. 

I know the chapter was pretty boring because it had no dialog or action. I know I know...