Lovers shouldn't debate with Ahzira Tullius x Ulfric

LockeeR

Ulfric Pov,

Tullius and I walk into High Hrothgar and we steal a few glances at each other. The Dragonborn Ahzira was already sitting down and she was debating with Inigo. I simply roll my eyes as I was beginning to take my seat. To my disadvantage, Tullius was sitting right in front of me. The meeting had begun when everyone took their seats and everyone had finished their conversations.

I try my best on concentrating but it fails because Tullius were practically eye fucking me. Ahzira turns towards me and looks at me.

"Well, Ulfric... Do you want to trade Riften for Markarth? Or what's your plans on this temporary truce?" Ahzira was practically smirking as she sees me go slightly red.

"Ohh uhh... I'll trade Riften for Markarth," I begin to go red as everyone was staring at me.

"Ya nice save... Keep your mind focused and not on Tullius," Ahzira whispered at me enough for me to only hear.

I glare at Ahzira as she just begins to make an even wider smile on her face. Ahzira winks her left green. As the meeting kept dragging on I felt a blush begin to appear on my face when Ahzira would make inappropriate gestures at me when no one was watching her. Once the meeting finally ended I tried my best to get out as soon as I could but Ahzira was faster of course and she was standing by the outside door leaning against the wall.

"So uhh Ulfric... What's it like to have a dick up your ass and be the submissive one out of the relationship." Ahzira was giving her famous toothy grin at her comment.

"Wouldn't you like to know... What's it like to bed a Dark Elf?" I was trying my best at trying to hide my embarrassment but Tullius was standing right behind me during the whole conversation

"Well, at least people know about my relations with Teldryn Sero. Two war generals on opposites sides of the war secretly lovers. Now that's something people would love to find out about. Also, it wasn't hard to notice you practically eye fucking Tullius from the across the room. Just be glad that I was the only one to have noticed."

"What does my sex life or even my life anything to do with yours?" I was going red from embarrassment from Ahzira knowing my secrets.

Ahzira just smirks as she turns away and mounts onto Shadowmere and rides off.

Time_Skip_Brought_to_you_by_You_Being_called_Lass_by_Brynjolf_

I was sitting in my bathing room thinking about how today went. I hear knocking on the door so I make a comment that I am in there so don't come in but the person was already heading on in. So I try my best to cover myself with a rag and bubbles.

"I told you someone is already in here... oh it's you... Why do you keep going to Windhelm if you are wanting to see me?"

"Maybe because I don't run a city while I am running a rebellion. Plus I seem to like it here and seeing all your assets. (I don't know what I just wrote so just go with it... I wrote this at 23:24 at night)." Tullius was smirking as he began to undress and get into the bath.

I hear a mumbling off in a distance saying, "Two bros chilling in a hot tub five feet apart because they're not gay."

I roll my eyes when I realize it was Ahzira on the other side of the door before she darts off out of the Palace. Tullius was just smiling really big before he scoots closer to me. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and I get really red.

Tullius begins to whisper in my ear, "If only I could get your permission. I would fuck you so hard that you'd forget about the rebellion and even your own name." Tullius then bites my ear and pretends like nothing happened when he pulled away so I was a blushing mess.