Offline shorts

Why hello Alfredo person, I don't know why I am insisting that I call you Alfrado person but hey I'm weird If you couldn't tell already. Anyways I do lots of writing off the computer and phone. 

Rainy Night,     Bri Pov,

The rain pours down rapidly and a knock is heard on my window. I don't think anything of it so I pick my pencil back up and continue writing. I hear another knocking but not from the window but from my mirror. I check the mirror and I see an old familiar face no other than Ahzira. I jump back because I wasn't expecting her at this time or hour of the night. "Bri, I need your help. Skyrim needs you, everything's changed since you left. You see I'm fading and my very world is fading away as well as your world as you know it." My old friend reaches her hand out to grab my hand and drag me back to the reality that I once knew so well. I hesitate and grabbed hand hoping that this is the right choice that I've made. The familiar Skyrim air greets me with changing my clothes into Orcish armor. My phone into a map. A backpack that has arrows, a bow, leather armor, dagger, sword, and lots of potions. My journal that I record everything in (in the real world) appears in my bag as well. "So... Ahzira ... What adventures await us and that we shall conquer?"

Sanity,    Ahzira Pov, 

The silence woke her from another nightmare. The sanity of one stays inside one's mind but it hides very well. I made a deal, a not very good one. I wasn't really thinking because I never knew that silence would be so maddening till now.

My deal was that I would be placed in Cicero's shoes for some time. I've read all his journals but I have yet to understand how it all took place. I awake with laughter filling my mentally insane mind. The laughter seemed to put me in a trance. I awake once again but I'm all alone no voices nothing. For I was a cold-blooded killer. The Jester lay motionless drenched in its own blood. The stranger's body was almost like Cicero's but very different. The laughter filled my head again but it faded and I continued on with life. I became paranoid, the laughter came back and it never left this time. I finally understood his madness. I awake in silence and it as killing me. Years of alone taking a toll on the Jester's mind.

Dragonborn,       Ahzira Pov,

Being Dragonborn has its perks but people fear me for my power. I even fear it myself. I've had the temptation to use my power for bad and I've caved on many accounts. It doesn't help being a werewolf and being Dragonborn as well. "My savior Ahzira. the one who killed Alduin." A traveler passes by mumbling to himself and I continue my way to Riften. "Worse evil is coming! Prepare for Skyrim isn't safe! Dragonborn worse danger is on its way." The town's crazy guy says as he is being escorted out of the city. I can't help but snicker at his comment. The two moons peek out behind the clouds and I could have sworn I saw a large shadow. "Who knows, maybe the crazy guy isn't all that wrong," I say staring at the sky. "Hehehe there is nothing more dangerous in this world than myself."

Portal       Bri Pov,

The familiar Skyrim portal opening sound is heard in my room. "Mmmmhhmmm... hmmm..." The thick accent is heard coming from my room. I rush downstairs and down the hall, I see a 5'2 Khajiit just staring at my artwork. "Hehe... I remember that." Ahzira says pointing at a picture of her, her friends, and me. I was surprised to see my old friend Ahzira standing in my room. "Ahzira you scared me when I heard a portal opening." "Well Bri, I needed a break from Tamriel and I wished to see my old friend. How's Abi? Family? Any new Love? What about your other friends?" "Ahzira pushy as ever. Abi's fine, my family in Alabama are ok, and my friends are good as well. Lover? I ain't about that life. I gave up on that when I started traveling. Too much time that could be used for research." I turn out of my room and Ahzira grabs my wrist and turns me around. "Bri do you really think I enjoyed being alone before I had met Teldryn Sero? I use to think the same way you do now. I once thought that Skyrim and my destiny was the only thing that I needed but man was I wrong. As soon as I saw Teldryn Sero's armor I knew then and there we were meant to be." I pause with Ahzira staring down into my eyes after she said that. "You know what your problem is? You lack imagination," Ahzira says smirking. A grin plastered across my face I say, "Hardly... I created you didn't I?"

Blood      Ahzira Pov,

Murder was all across Skyrim. There was nothing barely any not bloodstained walls around. Murder was worse in Riften and Falkreath. I am the most skilled assassin Ahzira. I don't hold mercy but when I do it is because of my husband Teldryn Sero.  He stops me when I'm about to stick my dagger into the victim's chest. He knows when to stop me especially when I am unaware of someone else's presence. An old face appears out of the shadows and it is Brynjolf. "Is that blood?" "No?" "That's not a question that you're supposed to answer with another question Lass."

Skeevers     Ahzirs Pov,

"Lass? We need you in the Cistern," the red-head says leading me to the hideout. "This better not be about money Brynjolf or I will kill you." he just laughs at my comment and walks into the Cistern. "Bryn, I swear if you are... Skeevers? What do you want me to do about this? Play the flute and lead them out or... use my cat instincts and eat them?" I am completely outraged when Brynjolf shrugs his shoulders. "This may get bloody and it may take about a week or two so get outta here everyone." I bring my claws out to make it look like I'm gonna kill the skeevers. Brynjolf walks out so I begin to set up a tea party with the Skeever king.

Salvation    Jewel Pov,

(What I am about to write down please do not hate me on this short. Yes I know this part is a suicide part please don't hate it or something like that. I know this is a serious matter so I'm not playing around with this stuff.)

"Pull the trigger and everything will fix itself, Jewel. No one loves you or wants you. Everything bad that has ever happened to you or anyone was because of you. Now pull the trigger." My hand shakes as I place my finger on the trigger. The cold plastic outside pushes against my temple and my place my dancing finger on the trigger once again. BAM!!! The door bursts open and the shadow that once had control vanished. "There you are, Jewel! I was worried," Tony whimpers as he holds me tightly to him. Tears soak my eyes because I am still in the daze. "Mom I didn't mean to hurt you, now you're dead because of me. Everyone is dead because of me." I drop to my knees and my hands. My vision clears and I see Tony in tears with no armor. "TonyI'm so scared, she came back." "Look at me, who is 'she'?" "Flood, she manipulated me to almost kill myself.Don't let me slip back to her." The look on Tony was mixed with love and mostly confusion. "I-'ll try to do my best."

Dancing   Ahzira Pov,

I come to find a dancing Teldryn Sero with headphones and his eyes closed. On days like this, I love coming home to see my lovely husband dancing around and singing. These are also the days I thank Briana for giving us phones. Plus free passes to go to her realm anytime day or night. I walk in my home and I hear shuffling upstairs so I conclude that my husband is dancing around. Slowly walking upstairs I see Teldryn Sero dancing so I lean against my doorframe. With Teldryn Sero so oblivious I take this chance to dance along side with him becuase his music was too loud. He stops and he goes red when he sees me.