Our love is impossible with an Army Alduin x Y/n

shadowninja654

Y/n Pov,

I walk on the roads to a small secluded area where Alduin and I meet up to get away from the people and Alduin's dov soldiers. I sit on a rock to wait for the late Dragon to arrive. After about twenty minutes of waiting Alduin finally arrives.

"Took you long enough Alduin."

"You know Love that I have an army to contain so I will most likely be late" Alduin annoyingly muttered as he transformed to his mortal physical form.

Alduin just shakes his head as he links our arms as we walk to the city of Riften. As we walk, we begin to talk. The city felt farther away than what it actually was. We were deep in conversation that when the time had come for Alduin to leave to get back to his army. I give him a reassuring smile that I still love him with all my heart.

"I still love you, Al, till we see each other again hopefully next week." I grin as Alduin embraces me before he steps back to shift to his dragon form.

Alduin looks back at me before he lifts back off to the skies. I look up and watch Alduin till he is out of sight. I begin to walk away and I hear about three sets of Dragon wings overhead. The three dragons land on the ground and it shakes the ground enough for me to lose my balance.

"If it isn't Alduin's little plaything the Dragonborn! What should we do to her guys? Viingaar, got any ideas? How about you Drehulnii? How about we capture her and see what the council thinks we should do to her!" One of the dragons says as all the of them eyes me.

"I don't know Naannah, Alduin will have our bones if he finds out that we've tried to disturb his belongings or his Lover..." The dragon who I concluded is Drehulnii says.

"Who cares what he thinks or wants Drehulnii! I agree with Naanah, but we should end this mortal right here and now!" Viingaar bared his teeth as he chuckled.

I begin to look around to try to find a place to hide before the dragons kill me. I look behind me and I see a small crack big enough for me to slip through about ten feet away. I slowly begin to crawl walk using my elbows and shuffle my feet backwards toward the opening. The dragon Drehulnii sees what I'm doing as Viingaar and Naannah are arguing. I remain eye contact with the dragon watching me as I continue towards the crevice. I was about one foot away from the crack before the two dragons that were arguing see me.

"Lookie at what we have here? The Dragonborn trying to get away from us." Naannah hissed as he shifted to his human form and grabbed my arm in a painful manner.

I began to lose hope until I hear those familiar wings that I had gotten to know all too well. Alduin was over my head with a grave look on his face. Alduin landed with a mighty shake to the ground. He craned his neck to get a better view of what was happening before him.

"What are you three doing here? My three most trusted warriors betraying me and breaking the number one rule. I mean I expected Naannah to do this but Drehulnii and Viingaar? I'm betrayed and you guys know what happens when someone disobeys me."

"Wait, Alduin! Punish Naan and Vinegar or whatever the other's name is. Dreh was actually trying to prevent them from doing harm to me."

Naannah drops me on the ground and has fear filled eyes. "My name is Viingaar, not this thing called Vinegar..." Viin says as Alduin death glares him.

"Very well Y/n, Drehulnii you're free to go. Now you two Viingaar and Naannah you two will be faced in front of the council to face punishment." Alduin barked as Viin and Naan began to fly off towards the council.

"I'm so sorry Love that you had to go through that. Are you ok? Did you get hurt at all?"

"Nothing I couldn't handle, I just twisted my ankle and maybe a few scrapes here and there. I  had through dragons by their tails and they were shaking in their scales."

"Sure you did Dovahkiin, I'd believe it. Now, where is your friend Lunausmun? She is always around right after I leave."

"Oh well, she's with Paarthurnax for a little bit. I didn't feel like I needed to bother her since she's with Paarthurnax for a date or whatever."

"So what will Naan and Vinegar do now since they have to face trial in front of the court?"

Here you go with your request. Hope you enjoyed.