Ondolemar x half Breton & half Altmer

baneofwolves

Y/n Pov,

"Come on Meeko, we've got to hurry into the city before nightfall." I usher off the carriage and towards the entrance of the city.

"Keep that mutt close to you Ma'am," a guard mentioned before entering the city with me.

I walk into the city and see the wonderful site that the Dwemer had made so long ago. A jeweler could be seen selling jewelry while the butcher was selling off what he said was game. The inn wasn't too far from the marketplace. A tall altmer man could be seen walking into the city and everyone immediately bowed down to avoid his gaze. This piqued my curiosity because he was a simple High Elf.

"You! Woman, why is your mutt not put down? He looks to be carrying diseases that could wipe out all of Skyrim." He noted while pointing at Meeko. "Look at that e/c Breton eyes. Oh and those elven ears! An Altmer nose? What an ugly woman, you look worse than your mutt. You are a Breton mutt who only wishes they could feel high and mighty by you high elven heritage."

His comment was very rude towards Meeko and especially on my half. I prepared a harmless fear spell and dispelled it at him.

"Ha! As if you could scare me!"

I walk away from him and into the inn to rent a room for a while.

Two weeks later,

I walk back into the city and head towards the Jarl's area. I bump into what I had hoped was a wall but luck had run out because it was none other than Ondolemar.

"Knew I smelled mutt... Oh and look what we have here, the very mutt who didn't bow to her superior."

"Don't be such an ass. let me by, I've got business with the Jarl to turn in a mission for him. Even a letter directed directly for him as well."

He huffs in retaliation but doesn't budge.

"Why should I let this mutt talk down to me?"

"First off I have a name ass and it is Y/n, not a mutt. Now can you let me by?"

I push past him before walking over to the jarl but was stopped when he grabbed my wrist.

"You bitch! How dare you defile me. I can have you put in the prisons because of this!"

He tried smirking to intimidate me but he failed miserably.

"Try me, the guards heard all of it but of course your word is over mine. But isn't the Jarl a higher ranking than you? So it'd be his word over yours. Try again asshole."

I yank my hand away from him and he stood there dumbfounded that I had outsmarted him at his own game.

Later that day,

"Ass," I say while brushing passed him.

"Name's Ondolemar and use it."

"Then use my name."

Two months later,

I wake up to the sound of yelling about Stormcloaks coming so I run out onto my balcony to see the commotion. I see soldiers marching far off in the distance. I run out of my home and towards the Jarl's palace. In the process of me running into the palace and running towards the jarl, I see a Stormcloak general out of the corner of my eye heading towards Ondolemar.

Without thinking, I turn my direction towards him and pull him into a secret passageway that leads into the city and not far from my home.

"Ondolemar if you want to live and stay out of prison then I'd recommend that you stop resisting me."

He stopped pulling away from me and he began running alongside me into my home. I motion at a seat for him while I take a seat for myself to help me catch my breath.

"Still hate you Y/n by the way."

"Feeling's mutual Ondolemar."

"But one question that I must ask is why save me?"

"Didn't even have time to even think about it or let it process. I saw you and all the hatred I have left and I had to save you. Although we both hate each other, sometimes we have to save one another."

"Well, I appreciate it Y/n."

"Don't mention it, seriously don't mention it. I do not need that on my conscience that I save you."

Once both of us seemed to have caught our breath I checked to see if the coast was clear.

"Ondolemar, I would recommend that you either change your attire or leave the city."

"Awe are you worried about me?"

Ondolemar seemed amused by the comment I made. I walked back into the room to flick him off. He raised his hands in defeat to joke around.

A few months later,

I walk into the market to see what all the commotion was about. I saw Ondolemar in a circle of people looking as if he was about to get in a fight.

"What in the nine are you doing?"

"respect, isn't that how Nords and other nonelven and beast races show that they should show respect to them?"