500 Septims Teldryn Sero x Y/N

(You are a Khajiit in this chapter).

Y/N Pov,

In  Solstheim, Raven Rock

I get off the boat when we finally docked to Solstheim. I head into town and find a town full of Dunmer and very few other race, I was the only Khajiit on the island that I could see. I knew that Solstheim was also going to have many racial comments like this land doesn't belong to you, Outlander. I head into the inn called the Retching Netch to get a few drinks to forget about the whole Dragonborn duty and stuff. 

"Hey Inn Keeper, can I have a few rounds of your best ale or mead or whatever you have that is the strongest. I also need a room for a few days please." I say as a tall Dunmer dressed in a full set of Chitin armor walks behind me and pays for my room and drinks. I turn around and see the Dunmer go up the stairs and sit down in a chair. 

As I get my room and my drinks I follow where I saw the Dunmer last. I saw the Dunmer pull off his helmet and I see the most pretty face that I could ever see. He has sass and lots of it by his looks. I walk up to him, but the closer I get the redder my face gets under my fur and my dragon priest mask Rahgot. Teldryn got red when he saw me staring at him. "I mean I look good, but you don't have to stare at me like that. So what is your name miss?" Teldryn asks me with sass and letting his ego get the best of him. "Oh, my name is Y/N," I say as I mumble,"You're very pretty." "What did you just say? Did you say that I'm very pretty?" Teldryn says as I take a seat and take a few swigs of my mead. I pull off my mask and drop it on the ground to free my hand. 

"Well, Y/N how come you come up here and drink all this mead and not offer any?" Teldryn says as I hand him a mead bottle. "Why did you pay for my drinks and my room? I could have paid it myself, but thanks for paying for it I guess." I ask as he looks into my E/C and just gets lost in them. "Well, you seem like a nice a person and I didn't mind paying 500 septims for a few drinks and a room for a few days," Teldryn says as he looks at him mead bottle and takes another swig of it. "Wait, 500 septims? Just for three drinks and a room for five nights? I have to pay you back because it would be wrong for me to ask you to pay for something and not pay you back." I say handing him 500 septims and I start heading to my room to unpack and change into new comfortable armor. 

I walk out of my room and I see that Teldryn Sero is standing outside of the door with two bottles of mead in his hands. I let him into my room and I hear a few whispers coming from the people in the Inn. "Just to let you know, your room and your drinks were 150 septims. Since you paid me 500 septims I am your follower or your helper or mercenary which ever one you want to call it." He says with a sincere grin. I take one of his mead bottles and he hands me my mask that I left with by accident. I put the mask on my face and I immediately sit down. Just to let you know, your room and your drinks were 150 septims. Since you paid me 500 septims I am your follower or your helper or mercenary which ever one you want to call it." He says with a sincere grin.  "Why do you always wear that mask, you are actually very beautiful without it on that pretty face of yours." He says as he pulls my mask off my face and he leans down to my face and mumbles, "This mask does not suit your pretty self, it hides too much of that face." I pull his face closer to mine and crash my lips onto his and I begin to run my fingers through his jet black mohawk.

Terldryn Pov,

A mystery woman dressed a full set of Dadric Armor except for her helmet, it's a dragon priest mask. She walks down the stairs and with a pocket full of gold she orders a few drinks and a room for five days. My heart skips a beat when I start thinking of her. I walk the stairs to pay for her drinks and room before she even has a chance to think about it. I walk away after I pay and go back up the stairs to sit back down. After about five minutes I pull off my helmet and the mystery woman goes up the stairs and sits right next to me. 

She started to stare at me after I pulled off my hot and sweaty helmet off my face. I could tell that she blushing under all that fur and under her mask, her tail and her staring gave it away. The longer she stared at me the redder I got,"I know I'm good looking but you don't have to stare at me to tell me. Also, what is your name, Miss?" I say letting my ego get in the way of my speaking. "Oh yeah, I am Y/N," she says as her tail curls up around her leg. She mumbles, "You are very pretty." I could still hear her say that even though she mumbled, I said, "What did you just say? Did you just say that I'm very pretty?" 

After I said that she pulls off her mask and drops it on the floor and takes a few swigs of her mead. "Why did you pay for my mead, I could have paid for it myself but thanks, I guess," Y/N asks. "Well, you seem like a nice a person and I didn't mind paying 500 septims for a few drinks and a room for a few days," I say as I lie about the actual amount. "Wait, 500 septims? Just for three drinks and a room for five nights? I have to pay you back because it would be wrong for me to ask you to pay for something and not pay you back." She says handing me 500 septims and walks to her room forgetting about her mask. I get up and order two bottles of mead and walk to her room waiting for her to open it. About five minutes later she opens her door and was very surprised to see me at her room door. I walk into her room and hand her a bottle of mead. "Just to let you know, your room and your drinks were 150 septims. Since you paid me 500 septims I am your follower or your helper or mercenary which ever one you want to call it." I say with a sincere grin. I hand Y/N her mask that she had left with me by accident. She pulled her mask onto her face and I couldn't control the words that came out my mouth. "Why do you always wear that mask, you are actually very beautiful without it on that pretty face of yours." I say as I pull off her mask off her face and I leans down to her face and mumbled, "This mask does not suit your pretty self, it hides too much of that face." She pulled my face closer to her's. She crashed her lips onto mine and she began to run her fingers through my jet black mohawk.