Cael x Y/n

So just to let you guys know, I might have things straight out of the dialog from the game and I'll venture off. I don't have the romance mod downloaded so this stuff is from youtube. My opinion on the romance mod is I want to try it out but I can't find where to download it. Like I know how to download mods, I just can't find the romance mod 3.0. I'm getting off track here. I prefer Cael over Bishop, Jack, Casiveir, and all the other ones just because I can. Cael is the type of guy that I would prefer over a bard or some overprotective jerk. I don't mean to offend anyone with my opinion on Bishop of the others. I like Bishop but just not as much as Cael. Before I start ranting about anything I'm just going to start writing the request now.

DinoPancakes is the requester so let's get on with this romance mod 3.0 request.

Y/n Pov,

I walk into Markarth expecting no other than a person being murdered or Forsworn attacking the city again. I look around the old dwarven city and I find a person sitting in a cage wearing Forsworn armor so I knew he was trouble but I couldn't shake the feeling that he doesn't deserve this fate. I walk over to the caged guy and he just barely looks up at me with the look sorrow and an understanding look that he knows he deserves this fate.

"Beautiful Lady, a lovely Sparrow, do you have time to talk with an imprisoned man?" 

"Why are you in this cage?"

"You have such lovely eyes. I can see your soul in them. A dragon spirit, fearsome and mighty. Have you come to deliver me to death? Or are you of the afterlife come to beckon me to the heavens?"

"Why does my soul have anything to do with why you're in the cage. But I am neither, but you have strange words for a man sentenced to death."

"At this point, words are the only thing I have left. If I could I would touch your delicate hands and place them in mine. I'm sure they are as soft as the wildflowers that grow in the fields the flowers that I played in as a youth. Such memories of a wonderful place I will never see again."

"That still doesn't answer my question of why you're in the cage. Have you broken the law?"

"I am caged because I am Forsworn, born to be prey, always to be hunted and killed simply for who we are."

"I figured you were Forsworn. Is there any way your people could free you?"

"The guards ambushed my people during a hunt. They killed most of them but I survived. Alas, pretty Sparrow, I will not live long. My death has been announced and my times is soon."

"Ugh... Give me a moment and I will save you."

"Lovely Sparrow, so innocent and pure. You wish to save a crow? One that is so different from you?"

"I'm starting to not want to save you, but alas I will save you but if I find out that you are lying to me I can and will find you and end your life."

"Hehe, you are right to be cautious, my Sparrow, as I am known as the Wolf of the Reach. I am a de-"

"You talk way too much Mr. Crow sir... what is your name of whom I am saving. I want the truth."

"If I told you the truth, how far would you go to help me, my Sparrow? Would you kill these Guards? Would you slit their throats to free a Forsworn?"

"Whatever I decide it'll be what I want to do."

"As it should my Sparrow/Dragonborn. Ah you are surprised I know who you are, are you not? Did you think a great warrior like yourself was left unnoticed by the Forsworn? There are many fantastic tales of you among the lands and my people. Some fear you and other awe in your power."

"I didn't think the Forsworn would be interested in me the Dragonborn of all people."

Dear Sparrow, the Forworn are interested in more than you think. In the dark of the night, their shadows creep along your cities rooftops and their footsteps slip past your guards. Our scouts have learned of you-"

"Ok... so what is your name?"

"Cael, my name is Cael."

"Well hello there Cael. I will free you so put your hands out of the cage."

Blerg_time_skip_to_no_one_knows_where_

(You've just brought Cael to his home. I can't think of way to continue from here... I might continue later one day but for now. This is where I end this chapter.)