Mage love Onmund x Y/N

This was requested by @IcannotBelive, thank you for the request.

Ok, let us start with this Skyrim fan art people person thingy micgiggy. I see many Brynjolf fan art, Farkas, Vilkas, Teldryn Sero, Aela, and many of the more popular choices in Skyrim. Like I can hardly find any Rune or Onmund fan art or even any pictures of them on Pinterest. Like, elaborate me on this, please. Ok, I am done ranting now. Now to the story at hand before Onmund loses the main point of the storyline....ugh I'm mumbling of to the story really!!

Y/N Pov,

It was a cold Frost Fall morning with the ice wolves running around Winterhold while the frost nips at our toes. I walk out of the college with Onmund following me by choice. Little did I know that in the next few days I will find something out that could change how I view Onmund. (See what I did there?) 

I mount onto my horse with Onmund still trying to figure out to mount one. Once he finally mounts it we ride off to Whiterun. After about five breaks because kept he getting sick I gave up and set up camp. I look around to see where Onmund ran off to but I just saw a separate camp not even ten feet away from mine. Onmund is seen setting up his own sleep roll (it sounds like sweetroll hehe). I walk into Onmund's camp and when he notices me he gets all flustered and he mumbles something but I couldn't hear him. I shake my head and I fall into my sleeping mat that I had set up. 

Morning comes around and I hear a loud shriek coming from no other than Onmund. A little fox that was playing with his satchel was scaring poor little mage Onmund. I couldn't help but snicker at the poor terrified Onmund. Once the fox ran away, Onmund relaxed and he looked over to me with a bright red with a slight purple shade in his face. "Oh... ah... Hi? Good Morning...how did you sleep?" Onmund gets even redder somehow as he was speaking. "Oh, I slept amazingly...how did you sleep? Sweet dreams or did you have those night terrors again?" "Oh... I slept good but the rocks made my bedroll lumpy. I didn't have those night terrors last night because I was dreaming of y- aks... ya I was dreaming of those Yaks again." Onmund starts to play with his robes the more he spoke. "Oh those Yak dreams can be very funny I bet. I wish I was lucky enough to even dream of such animals in the province of Skyrim. All I dream about is my dead patrons blaming for their deaths..." Onmund gets a worried look in his eyes when I said that. 

We pack up camp and attempt to continue on our journey to Whiterun. Wolves and sabers were preventing us from continuing our journey this time. I pull out my bow and shot each and every enemy in sight before they even had a chance to attack. We set up another camp but Onmund was getting even awkward than he normally does and it was starting to worry me. "Onmund?Are you ok? I am beginning to worry about you." "Oh don't worry about it, I can't help it," Onmund says getting red and avoiding eye contact. "Please tell me." "Ok... but don't overreact when I tell you, ok?" "I promise on my life that I won't overreact." "Ok... it is a stupid reason but I like someone..." "Ok? You have lost me." "I like you dammit!! There I said it!! Happy now?!" Onmund gets up and walks away hoping to never see me again.

Author here!!!!!!!!!!! I enjoyed writing this request but then again I say that about all my chapters, so...

I will be having a Q and A coming up soon so if you have any questions even if it is a random one like how many times does a duck quack, I don't care whatever you guys want. Serious or not I will answer truthfully.