Purity Farkas x High Elf Y/n

F/n Pov,

I wake up with the beast blood no longer gnawing at me. I think back at last night when I cured my lycanthropy Before I cured myself, I could feel my body shake when I passed innocent defenseless humans or animals. Now, my body no longer shakes, morphs, or gnaw at me when I pass an innocent injured animal or human.

I walk to Jorravaskr with a troubled Farkas hanging his low as he sits down pounding his head. I walk over to the troubled Nord and place my hand on my Lover's knee. "Love? Can you do me the honor and of course I thought it through? Can you cure me so I can rid off my curse? I am deve- mmpphh." I kiss my lover roughly and pull away. "Let us go cure you, I have more witch's head to cure you. I bet you are getting tired of pains that you never knew were possible," I say dragging my Love out of Jorravaskr.

Hours later Farkas and I arrive at Ysgromor's Tomb. Luckily I left the secret entrance/exit open from when I cured myself. Memories flood my mind from when I cured Kodlak and months later myself. "Love, you ready to be cured and becomes human once again?" "Ready as ever."

I know this was short and didn't really have anything in it. I just wanted to update something and I need some requests because why not?