Bishop x Y/n

MissSaiko is the requester so let's get on with the request.

Y/n Pov,

The familiar sights of Riverwood peers below the mountain view. The gentle blow of the wind lifts the sweet tree sap scent in the breeze from Riverwood. As I step closer I see that Riverwood has changed so much since the two years I've been gone. The inn was still the same as ever except one person and he seems to be new. There's no Delphine, which I figured would have happened since she's with the Blades and she has decided to be at the hideout. The new person was sitting on a bar stool drinking some mead and eyeing some female Bard.

"Hey, can I have a few of your best mead or alcohol you've got?" I say as I put down 100 septims. "What are you looking at?"

"So you're someone who does lip wrestle, got it. Or you're lookin for someone to kiss your boots."

"Aw, so you're not someone who kisses boots. What a shame, my boots were looking a little dull."

"Ugh -eye roll- you've got a thing for feet. I bet a dog wouldn't mind putting a few layers of drool on em for ya. So you're used to those kinds of comments like some damned noble?"

"Sorry Princess, sere you lookin for someone to pay attention to you?"

"Wha? Princess? Those two out there only wish they could build up the courage to whistle at me. I'll be fine. They've been harassing every pair of legs that's crossed their path for days. The other day they got so drunk that they wolf whistled at the Blacksmith! You're the first that they've been right to admire though... Anyways just steer clear of em and you'll do fine."

"Maybe I need to stay clear of you."

"Well I just about to leave but maybe I should stay here and bother you some more. I've been tracking my wolf Karnwyr around here. We were separated during a hunt a week ago. I've heard rumors of bandits holding pit fights somewhere this side of Skyrim. he's all that I've got and that's the only lead. So I'm off to shut them down before something happens to him."

"Oh, I could help you find Karnwyr."

"Enthusiasm like that could get a pretty girl like you in trouble. -heavy sigh- I guess if their running a ring there'll be lots of bandits so if you want to come I won't complain about my odds."

"Ya... I'd love to help ya."

"So you're happy to help a stranger? Ehh I guess so, but let me get one thing clear before we set off. I don't trust anyone not even the one who pours my drink. I only trust myself and my wolf Karnwyr. Got it."

"I'm not lookin forward to this either but I understand. I only trust myself. So lets set off and look for Karnwyr so we can go our separate ways."

"Before you make any stupid assumptions Karnwyr is not a pet got it? So don't expect him to lick your hand."

"You got to suck out the joy out of everything don't cha? Don't worry I got the memo now lets set off." (I know most of this is straight from the romance mod but I'm not trying to copy anything. As you can see I'm adding my own spin on things.)

Time_skip_brought_to_you_by_a_drunken_rampage_all_across_skyrim_

(Karnwyr is already saved and Bishop and Y/n have got their separate ways. They've been away from each other for six months and they run into each other in the middle of your hunt.)

Six Months later,

An arrow releases from my bow and instantly kills the deer. I see another deer far off in the distance so I pull back the string and release the arrow but it's caught midair by an old face.