Skjor x Y/n

In this Alduin has already tried to end the world but the Dragonborn stopped him. It has been a good twenty years since Alduin. The Dragonborn had rumors going around that they had joined the Companions before they were famous as Dragonborn. The Dragonborn had basically known the twins and the other companions when they were younger. So everything is like the game but minus the Dragonborn and Alduin.
@

septiplier_away1234

Y/n Pov,

"Get out of this house!!" My mom shouted at the top of her lungs.

Tears were rolling down my face. All my life I wanted to become someone as amazing as the famed Dragonborn. I didn't want the same fate as the Dragonborn because they were executed by cultists after they had killed an old priest named Mirrak.

"I just want to get away from here and do good. I don't wish to be a miner or farmer but I want to do adventures and fight bad guys. Why can't my parents just understand what I want?"

I trudge along the path to Whiterun. My steps kinda dragged along the roadside. I heard a loud thud and I immediately knew it was a giant taking over another farm. I quickly draw my bow and not even looking I make a headshot with my arrow. I keep walking until I walk up to the gates of the city.

"Ah, the sweet smell of the Skyforge steel blowing outside the city. That almost always makes me smile." I say while walking to the city and follow the path towards Joravaskr. 

I walk into the hall and get familiar with my surroundings before walking in the direction of the stairs. I walk down the stairs and catch glimpses of the other members of the Companions. One particular man stood out to me and I didn't know why he caught my attention. I continued walking down the hallway and I encounter the leader Kodlak.

"A weary warrior has come to join us I see," Kodlak mentions before getting up to greet me by shaking my hand. "I am Kodlak."

"Hello, I am Y/n and I wish to join the Companions and become a mighty warrior like the Dragonborn."

"Ah yes, Ahzira the mighty Dragonborn. She was a strong warrior and very hard-headed. I don't think you can become a warrior exactly like her but I believe you'll be able to step up to her standards and maybe even surpass her. But young one, why follow her path of all the famous warriors?"

"Well, since I was little, I've heard so many stories about her. She was a no one like me and when I heard that she joined you guys then soon after found her fate. She became the best female warrior in a long time."

"I see a sort of passion in your eyes that few have. Yes, that is true that Ahzira joined us before she became the Dragonborn but it wasn't because of us that she became what she had become. Ahzira had a troubled time fitting in since she was a Khajiit and she was wanting to make a name for herself because she believed if she made a name then she and her friends would belong."

"Excuse me, Kodlak may I speak to you?" A guy named Skjor asked before staring at me.

"Yes of course Skjor. Y/n, can you please speak with Aela and have her test your arm to see where you fit in? She's the fiery redhead in one of the rooms."

"Kodlak..." 

I walk off towards one of the rooms and saw the redhead that Kodlak told me to see.

Time skip,

I've been a member of the Companions for about three years. I had caught my eye on Skjor but I could tell that he and Aela had something going on between the two of them.

I walk out of my room and catch Farkas before he walked up the stairs.

"Hey, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, of course, Y/n what do you want to ask about?"

"Are Aela and Skjor a thing?"

"Oh... That? Um, they're kinda complicated to explain. It's I think all one-sided because I think Skjor has a thing for you... Wait you didn't hear the last thing."

"What?"

"Nothing... We didn't talk about this."

Farkas runs away from me and I am left there in disbelief by what information I was just given. It had finally hit me that Skjor actually likes me so I had started to get slightly red. 

Later that day,

"Hey Y/n, remember what I said earlier? About the whole Skjor liking you thing?"

"Um yes, why do you mention it now?"

"Um... Because Skjor is heading your way right now and I figured I'd warn you now before he asks you something."

"Oh um ok... Thank you."

Farkas walks off and then Skjor appears. My heart started pounding hard in my chest. I take a step back and scuff my feet at the floor. Skjor stops walking and he was about a foot away from me. 

"Hey Skjor, you doing alright?"

"Oh um ya. I wanted to know how you were doing with training the new welps..."

"Ya that... Um, they're doing well. I remember when I was them a few years ago."

"Well good job Y/n *tries to walk away*."

"Hey, Skjor? Do you like me in more than a civil work buddy kind of way?"

"Y/n... I don't know how to phrase this but ya I do... But there is something between Aela and me..."

"But you're not happy about it are you?"

"Of course I'm happy to have a relationship with Aela..."

"Don't lie to me about Aela and you. I can see how unhappy you are with her. Don't kid yourself just because of Aela."

"You don't know what you're talking about..."

"I don't? I've watched you for years and seen how unhappy you are. You hope and pray to the Divines that no one hears your pleas of sadness to help you. It's very apparent that I know nothing of you clearly..."

"I, I never knew anyone cared enough to tell me that. I always thought no one cared for me."

"I have always cared for you Skjor. I may have just recently realized how much I did and why but I've known that you matter to me."