Talos guide us Sanguine x Ahzira x Y/n

Why hello there Alfrado person... I've realized that I had taken a long break which was like a month and a week I think... sorry. I wasn't inspired to write anything, I know I have a request and I have been working on it but it is not done yet. I need to stop trying to explain myself.

In this Ahzira is the Dragonborn and since she is part dragon she lives a long life like a dragon's. In this dragonborns can live up to 500 years old unless killed. (I figured if they don't get killed and don't die from sickness why not make them have a long life like a dragon's.)

Y/n Pov,

Heljarchen Manor was a quiet home since you never had any guests. You had no friends, all your family was dead or lived outside of Skyrim. All you did in you're free time was read books and try to become a warrior just like the famous Khajiit Dragonborn Ahzira. Day after day it was, all the same, protect your land and read the same books. 

A knock was heard at your door and it was the Dragonborn Ahzira. "Hello... may I help you, ma'am?" "Why yes, you can miss..." "Y/n and you must be Ahzira the Dragonborn." "Ah yes, y/n I've heard of you before. If I'm correct you're Y/n the Ravenger... nice name. Ok back to why I'm here." Ahzira pulls out a piece of paper and she starts reading it. "Dear Ravenger... I Ahzira hereby choose you to be my mercenary so I can train you... blah blah do you want to or not." Her face had the look of 'I don't care if you do or not I've got to fight some fuckin dragons anyways' look. "Erm um sure?" "Was that a question?" "No... I meant yes, I will become your mercenary." She motioned me away from my home and towards a horse and a tall person in armor.

"Now Y/n I have a few rules. Rule one if you're sick please tell me. Rule two don't attack me or I will attack back. Rule three have fun. Last but not least rule four do not complain about being tired, hunger, thirst, or if we are there yet. Now those are my only rules." "Um... ok, then but who is the dude there?" "Oh ya... that is a friend of mine, he prefers that I don't tell people unless he trusts them. You can call him whatever you like as long as it doesn't offend him or me."

We set off to a place called Riften. I've never been so I don't know the place very well. "Erm Mr. Soldier do you talk at all?" "Miss Y/n I may tell you that yes I do talk, what would you like to talk about little sin?" "Little Sin? Is that my pet name or something? Anyways can you tell me a little bit about yourself?" "Oh yes, that will be your pet name. So you want to know something about me? Well, you can call me Sam and I love drunken rampages into the middle of the night. I love alcohol an-" Sam was cut off with Ahzira saying, "Sam stop talking or I'll give you to Hermaeus Mora and sell you for some wisdom." Sam glared at Ahzira. "Bitch," he mumbled. "I heard that Debauchery Prince. Oh ya, two can play it that game." 

Sam and Ahzira walk off the road and begin brawling so I stood back and watched. "Sam I've beaten you many times and yet you don't know how to keep your identity a secret. Druken rampages sound familiar? Or calling the poor girl Little Sin?" Swings were being blown at each other. Suddenly a purple flash is seen and a dremora appears. "You little bitch, how dare you to summon one of my minions to beat me." The fight stops and the dremora disappears and the rest of the walk was silent except for a few whispers between Sam and me.

Years go by and I finally found out that Sam was Sanguine the Daedric Prince of Debauchery. He was a tall guy who never showed his emotions but for him being the Prince of sin he didn't really act upon his name much or at least around me. 

A mission goes wrong and Ahzira, Sanguine, and I are separated. Luckily with me becoming a strong warrior because of training, I knew what to do. An hour or two passes by and we all met back up once the fort was cleared. 

I started to develop feelings for Sanguine after that day because he was worried about me and kept asking me if I was ok. Each day went by and Sanguine never showed his love or even any sign of him having any feelings for you. I felt dumb for falling head over heels for Sanguine because each day I grew older and each day I became closer to death. I kept aging but Ahzira didn't show old age especially since she was 50 years old. Sanguine didn't age like I expected. On one Frostfall midmorning, I began to feel ill. My illness was not curable so I knew that my death was really close.

Ahzira tried to convince me to live me live out until the illness took me but with me being stubborn I refused so I walked around my home till I was too weak to even walk. Ahzira and Sanguine tried to make me as comfortable as they could but they could only do so much for me. Each day became longer, I became weaker and weaker. It took a lot of energy to even blink so I closed my eyes to take a nap but I never woke up.

Sanguine Pov,

The very day that Ahzira brought Y/n into our little group I began to fall head over heels for her but I never expressed my love to her. That was my only regret because each time she got hurt I couldn't bring myself to tell her that I love her and that I will make everything better. Instead, all I did was check if she was ok then leave her be if she was ok. I watched her age from just a 23-year-old all the way to 67. Each day she got weaker once she turned 60 so I convinced Ahzira to let Y/n do as she wants with her life. 

"Ahzira you know you won't get any older but don't you realize that Y/n is getting very old and exhausted." "Sanguine I'm only 150 I'm barely considered old. I know she is dying but if I was in her position I'd take my last dying breath on the battlefield." "That is where you are wrong... She isn't you so don't force her to battle if she doesn't want to." With that Ahzira took my advice and let Y/n go home official and let her have her last breath where she wanted. I watched her take her last breath in her sleep and I mourned her death for weeks. it took two weeks for Ahzira to convince me to visit Y/n's tombstone. "Sanguine you need to go to her headstone and tell her how you truly felt about her." "Fine but this is only to get you to be quiet."

Each step closer became heavier as I walked to her tombstone. "Hehehe wow an immortal mourning the life of a mortal how that is funny. Anyways I am or was in love with you and I regret not telling you sooner about how I felt. I love you." I look up and see her ghost looking at me. "Oh, Sanguine I've waited to hear those words for so long I love you too and goodbye."

Well dang, here I am at 1300 words.