Delivery Mercer x Baker! y/n

Fanficionlover899 is the requester.

Y/n Pov,

The clap of thunder is heard not far from my small bakery not far from Riften. The rain lets loose all day and night long. Morning comes around and the ground is wet and mushy. I go to my shed to get my hand-drawn cart not far from my bakery. I pull my wagon so I can sell some bread while I get some supplies as well. My wagon keeps getting stuck in the mud-filled roads. With the lack of customers, I don't have enough money for a proper cart or even get a horse. The Thieves Guild doesn't make it any easier because they rob me blind of what I've got. 

About thirty minutes of pushing my cart I finally arrived in Riften. "Fresh goods!" I repeatedly say but no one comes by to buy anything. I turn into a store so I buy as much baking supplies I can buy with the little money I have. 

"What can I get with thirty septims?" 

"Well Ms. Y/n I'll let you have four pounds of flour on the house. Since I'm the only store that sells almost everything I'll let you have an iron sword on the house. (Why did I write that like that?)But you can get some milk and eggs for ten septims," the storekeeper says as he puts four pounds of flour, two gallons of milk, and two cartons of eggs.

"R-really? You don't have to do that..."

"I'm sure now here ya go... oh ya here are some pots, pans, bowls, and cooking utensils."

I walk out the shop and walk over to my cart to put my supplies in so I can head to my bakery. A note was seen arrowed on my cart.

Dear Ms. Y/n,

I need some loaves of bread, about twenty sweetrolls, and a cake with no frosting.
I need it tomorrow before sundown.
Try to come by before then.
From the Thieves Guild
P.S: meet Brynjolf by the graveyard.

I put the note in my pocket and I start heading back to my bakery to drop off my supplies then head home. I was starting to get dark when I arrived home that's right behind my bakery. I collapse on my bed and fall asleep.

I wake up right as the sun was rising. I hurry and get ready for the day then I head to my bakery to start baking the goods. About two hours of baking I am halfway through baking everything and a masked stranger walks in my bakery handing me a note. 

"Um, sir the note is blank..." 

"Oh, I know Lass. I just needed a needed a reason to get out the Ratway."

"Are you the one I'm suppost to meet in front of the graveyard? Well if you are I'm halfway finished, you can help if you want."

"Aye Lass, I'm Brynjolf and you must be the unfortunate soul that has to bake all these goods."

Brynjolf walks behind my counter and starts stirring the bread mix while I pull out the sweetrolls from the ovens. Another two hours of hard work and we finally finish baking all the sweets and bread. We head to Riften in a record of time because we arrive just at 12 pm.

"Well, Lass lets go into the Ragged Flagon and give the Thieves Guild their order."

The stench of the sewage fills my y/r nose as I walk farther into the Ragged Flagon. A man leaning over a table with the face of a disapproving father.

"Lass that man over there is the Guild Master Mercer. Just so you know don't mind his anger outbursts he is actually a lot more... well, not better but...no your first impression of him should explain him."

"He doesn't seem so bad right now but I can smell his glare all the way over here."

"No that's just the sewage that you're smelling but you can just put all the goods with our chef. See ya Lass, oh ya here's your pay for the goods."

I walk out of the Ragged Flagon and walk in the Cistern. I still see that Breton Mercer standing over his desk. I do the stupid thing and walk over to him to check on him.

"Ya know sir that map of the Dwemer ruin is only half right. If you ever get out I could show you what that place actually looks like. Don't get me wrong it once looked like that but now it's in shambles and full of bandits as well as Falmer with Dwemer artifacts."

"You seem to know a lot about this stuff Miss. Now go away I don't need you near me anymore." The Breton barely looks up at me as he says that.

"Fine, I'll be on my way have a good day Asshole. I was just trying to be nice and have fun walking into your deathbed getting those Falmer eyes." I turn away the Breton and I climb up the latter so I can head home.

I take a detour on my way home so I can enjoy the little beauty I see in the land infested thieves. I arrive in my land and I see Mercer standing in front of my home with a beaten look.

"Hey, Arsehole..." Was all I could say before I take a step towards my house.

"Wench... damned wench... I came here to apologize for my behavior."

"Didn't need an apology, didn't want to bust your ego any more than I already have."

"Dragonborn..." Was all Mercer could get out his lips before he could say before I threw a dagger right by his head.

"Don't call me that anymore... You have no idea what I have been through since Skyrim's dangers have been destroyed. How did you know..."

"Brynjolf told me that he recognized you when he saw your face. Just so you know-"

I cut him off with a quick kiss that meant 'shut up'. I walk into my home and put my money in my safe to hide my hoard of gold that I've kept stashed away. 

"Wow who knew retirement was so exhausting... I'm going to go kill a bit."

Weeks go by and I see Mercer occasionally out and about outside Riften and each time I avoid him. One day he sees me and walks over to me and he has a certain someone with him.

"I believe this guy is with you?" Mercer pushes my old friend Teldryn Sero my direction. "Oh ya, you're going into a few ruins with me so get your stuff ready we're leaving sunrise."

Welp I've published now so here ya go.