The Better Theif Vex x Y/n

PuppetApart

Y/n Pov,

Goldenglow was a huge success. I retrieved the Estate documents from the safe and I brought back a bee statue for Delvin to sell. Everyone was happy all except for little ole Vex. One of the best marksmen that anyone has ever seen. She, of course, was the original one to do Goldenglow but it was too much for her handle. She wasn't meant for the up close and personal jobs like Delvin is but she still tried her best but the Estate had a run for the Guild's money when she nearly escaped alive. But I escaped with what was needed and barely a scratch was anywhere on my body or face. I was being praised for how well I did but I would turn to look at Vex and she was sitting in her chair with a mug of mead in her hand, and a look of defeat. I knew she felt jealous of my success when she had barely escaped.

"Hey Vex, come on over here I want to tell ya something." I usher Vex to the Cistern where no one was so I could talk to her.

"Hey, you doing ok Vex? You look almost as if you had gone up against a bear and you lost." I try to coast the reasoning to why she was so sad out of her.

"Why would you care? You have everyone praising you for your win on Goldenglow." Vex snaps as we reach the middle of the Cistern.

"Is that what this is about? Little ole Goldenglow? If it wasn't for you I'd probably be dead in the sewers of the Estate. You basically prepared me for the challenge that I had to face." I couldn't help but smile when I told Vex that.

"Ya I guess... but I was supposed to be the one that-" Vex begins to get angry from her jealousy.

I look into her eyes and I cut her off with a quick kiss to get her to shush. Vex looks into my e/c eyes and she kisses me back without a hesitation. When we pull away Brynjolf was sitting off on the side acting like a proud mom. (Momjolf) (Momjolf is what memes_love_poptarts created and I absolutely love it.)

Everyone else piles in but they were too late to experience the moment of Vex showing her soft side except Brynjolf, he sees everything. (Imagine you're sneaking around the guild to steal something back that you had lost due to a drunken bet and Brynjolf catches you in the act. I love it!!)

Hope this was ok