Skyrim Alenya x Areaen part 2

Haha, the chapter is giving me chills but then again I am in a classroom that is kind of cold. This is a new style😐. But hey, I will do my best with it😏.

Areaen POV,

I've been best friends with Alenya for a year and I have been confused about how I feel towards her. I know that she likes me because when she thinks I am on a hunt so she draws me and stuffs her drawings under her bed. I would sneak into her bed and take a few glimpses at them then I would put 'em back.

It was the night before the hours turned ahead one hour so I had just enough time to get some rest. "Hey, you asleep?" "Hmmm?" "Oh good you're not asleep. Can I tell you something?" "Mmmhhhmmm sure." "I really like you." "I know Alenya, I have seen your drawings and heard your mumbling in your sleep," I say half asleep and trying to drift off to the wonderful land of the battle field laid in front of me. "I can't sleep... Could I maybe cuddle with you?" "Hm? Oh ya, sure," I say as I lift my covers but I didn't realize that she was only in her bra and underwear. I felt a little overdressed because I always sleep with an oversized shirt. "Comfy?" "Very..." She runs her hand up and down my hip because she slipped her hand underneath my shirt. I open my eyes and Alenya has a loving look in her eyes. My face becomes a dark scarlet when her eyes met mine. I think I have fallen in love with my best friend. My side becomes accustomed to her soothing touch. "Why must you prevent me from sleeping?" "Oh I'll let you sleep..."

😳😈 Oh that was very nice to write and I bet to read as well. I know it is short but hey this is my first time writing something like this.