Night Patrol Tulliusx Y/n

soccorpro496 (I don't know if that is still your thing. This chapter has been sitting with my other half written chapters.).

Y/n Pov,

"Night Patrolling is one boring job. Think you could cover me Y/n?" A guard named F/n said as he walked into a tent.

"Of course friend. I'll do so just get some rest," I say as I move in front one of the tents that F/n was sleeping in.

I stand in front of the tent for a little over an hour and I begin to feel sleepy myself. I look around to see if anyone was watching. No one was looking my way so I sneak into my tent and cozy up so I could get some sleep. I immediately drift off to soundless sleep with psithurism lulling me to sleep.

"Wake up!" A loud noise shouted in my ear.

I had alamort expression written all over my face as I look around to see my surroundings. I realize it was still dark out so I could only assume that I was asleep for at most an hour and a half. I see my General standing there looking as if they wanted to kill me.

"Get up soldier and report to my desk in Solitude immediately!" Tullius shouted as he stormed out of my tent and onto his horse.

"Sir yes sir," I yawned as I gathered my stuff and packed it into my horse's carry bag.

I could still hear Tullius' gravelly voice shouting in my ear as I continued my way to Solitude. I didn't listen to Tullius and hurry to Solitude. Instead, I got my horse to walk fast enough to where we were still going but not enough to be hasty. The trip was still short because we were only about three miles from Solitude. I was met with an angry Tullius waiting for me in his war room.

"Soldier! We must not shirk our duties just because we feel tired."

"General, I have a name just so you know. How would you feel if I started calling you only Commander or Mr?"

"You can't speak like that to me Soldier."

"That's where you're wrong Tullius, just because I am a y/r, that doesn't mean I don't have feelings."

Tullius went quiet. "Soldier that is very bold of you to stand up to your General. You're right Soldier-"

"Y/n..."

"Ok, Y/n..."

"Goodbye, Tullius. I have to get back to sleeping on the job."

I walk out of the war room but my hand was grabbed by Tullius.

"Y/n..."

I turn to look at Tullius and he looked flustered. I gave him a smirk before I walk back into the war room.

"Need something General?" I tease as I lean on the desk.

"Soldier, err Y/n... What are you doing in two days?"

"Well, I am getting some sleep because I never get any sort of sleep when I'm with the army."

"Oh," Tullius muttered.

"By the way, I'm quitting the war and going to live in the woods to be a hobo."

"What? Are you sure Y/n?"

"No, you oaf, well kinda. I am quitting the army though."

"Oh um ok Y/n. When will it be official?"

"Today, I can't- well I mean I need time to myself."

Tullius looked hurt that one of his best soldiers was doing to be quitting. I saw Tullius show a hurt expression so I embrace him to make my way out the door but not before I shout, "Tullius don't be a wimp and just admit that you don't want me to leave because you love me."

I completely walk out and I walk out of the city and mount my horse to ride off to my home in Whiterun.

"This all started because I was wrongfully accused of being a Stormcloak. Now Tullius who was my war general has one of those huge dorky crushes on me," I mumble to myself as I watch the sunrise in the sky. 

Maybe I'll write a part two but I don't know if I will or not.