Gutless Daedric Princes Miraak x Amber

JillCipher14 

Let's see how much writing I'll get done now that I am done with my break somewhat. Thank you for being patient with my writing. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if you forgot this was requested or if this book even existed any more oof. 

Amber Pov,

The last book needed for me to finally see Miraak again. The dragon souls being taken from me and the cultists hunting me down. I felt almost sorry for Miraak because I wasn't blaming him for what he was doing. I knew what Hermaeus Mora was capable of doing. I take out a quill and paper and write a quick note. I told my follower Teldryn Sero to keep an eye on the book while I was inside. I take look around the inn room before I open the book.

"Last book that leads me to Hermaeus Mora and now finally Miraak. I felt a bit of a connection to him when I first met him in the Apocrypha. -Amber"

I am enveloped with the tentacles of the book. The familiar green was almost too welcoming this time considering it will be my last time entering the black books. I see pillars of books everywhere as all the other books did.

I'm_tired_and_don't_know_what_to_write_next_so_time_skip_to_flying_to_Miraak_

"Dragonborn we meet again. It's a pleasure to finally be able to fight you." Miraak chuckled before grabbing the hilt of his sword and then draws his sword.

"Miraak the feeling isn't mutual on fighting you." 

"What? You don't want to fight me? Why? I stole those dragon souls and you don't want payback?!"

"So what? I know it was only because Mora didn't exactly give you a choice."

"No, I had my own intentions on fighting you. Pff, why would I let a stupid Daedric Prince be in charge of me a Dragonborn? If anything I am above him."

"Cocky I see. Don't you want to actually get out of here and finally live again?"

"Yes, but I can do it on my own."

I chuckle at Miraak's own stubbornness. I raise my left arm that was dwarven prosthetic and I brush the raven-colored pixie cut hair. I smirk and watch as Miraak slowly sheaths his weapon. The aura given off him was confusion which would be understandable. I would too if I was in his situation.

"If I recall, formalities will be needed once we get out of here Miraak."

"You know Dragonborn, Mora won't make it easy of letting us go... Once he realizes that we are now working against him, he'll likely kill us both."

"That gutless prince is scared... He knows although he has power as a Daedric Prince, we have the Aedra to give us power. Ready for a fight that is worth being fought? Unless you are too chicken."

"Dragonborns!" Hermaeus Mora boomed before revealing his mortal looking form. "Finally grown a spine Miraak? Isn't it funny how the First Dragonborn is fighting alongside the Last Dragonborn? Puny mortals, as fun as it is to watch you all squirm in fright and fight. I will simply have to put an end to this foolery once and for all."

_One_Glorious_Battle_Later_

(I'm too lazy to write the battle scene but be aware that Akatosh strengthened the two. The two fought well and weakened Mora so he is still alive).