Unknown Love Abjorn x Cicero

Requested by LockeeR

Abjorn Pov,

Ever since that  Jester walked into the sanctuary I haven't been able to keep my eyes off him. My marriage with Astrid is getting worse as the days go by and I can't do anything about it.

The Listener Ahzira knows everything that goes on in the sanctuary and everyone's thoughts and feelings. The damned jester stole my heart and both Ahzira and him know it. Behind closed doors, I try to ignore the feelings but I fail miserably because of m damned wolf.

"Oh poor lovesick puppy, you know Astrid is not meant for you and yet you're with her. I see that your brain is clouded by these feelings that you can't even tell what way is up or down. You try to resist the Jester's charms and you fail miserably, I know what goes on behind those closed doors outside the sanctuary as well." Ahzira walks into my room and behind saying as she investigates it. "Hehehe wait till you find the one little miss perfect wolf-cat-dragon hybrid thing." "Hmmmm... who said I have a perfect life? Remember Abjorn I know all and everyone's feelings especially yours and Cicero's as if it's hard." Ahzira walks out and then drags Cicero into the room including the night mother's coffin (Ahzira is very strong). The doors lock and Ahzira gets comfortable atop the coffin. "You can' get out till one of ya break. Have fun," Ahzira says as she gets comfy.

"Oh don't get all modist now, it's only me and yall are acting like you've never canoodled, fucked, woohoo, had sex, or stuff like that. Ok, let's make things spicy. For each hour that nothing happens, I add a person. So who's first to add. I think Inigo or Sofia would do then Astrid." A sly smirk plasters the insane Listener. I go deep red when I met my gaze with the Jester. My tough outer shell began to break down right in front of Ahzira and Cicero. "There we go, now continue. Remember I have no way of proving this to anyone."

________________________________________________________________

I bolt awake with Cicero wrapped around my waist. "Oh good it was only a dream," I said slipping out of th Jester's loose grip. I walk out of his room and I see Ahzira smirking at me as she is speaking to Astrid. Ahzira walks away with a mischievous grin. "Ya, you'll kill that jester alright softy."

Why hello there Alfrado person, I'm sorry that I have taken a two-week break away. I needed it and I am back now.