There's never peace for love Everyone x Y/n

Wolf_Fangirl27

Author's Pov,

"Ma I'm going to play with my friends. I'll be back before dark." C/n (Child's name) says as he grabbed a toy sword from the weapon rack.

"Ok C/n, be safe. The divines know we'd need it." Y/n mumbled as she was getting ready to report to the Companions.

Y/n walks outside and she sees C/n playing with Farkas, Lars, and the other kids. Y/n smiled when she saw the pure excitement on his face playing around. She begins to up the steps and she sees the Jarl walking down the steps from the Wind District. Y/n hurries into the hall but Balgruuf saw her and he winked at Y/n.

C/n stopped playing and Farkas began to stop playing and training him.

"Hey, Mr. Farkas? Why are you being so nice and training me?"

"Well C/n, a true child of Skyrim needs to be able to protect himself or even herself whenever trouble appears. That's why C/n." Farkas was chuckling when he answered C/n's question.

"Do you like my mom? Because she says if anyone acts really nice to me out of the blue then they're probably trying to get closer to my ma. Ya and normally they want me to set them up with my mom as well." C/n bluntly says while holding his sword.

Farkas was silently cursing to himself when he heard C/n's comment. "Well, what if I did like your mom but I wasn't using you to get closer to her? What if I truly wanted to hang out with you?"

"Well, Mr. Farkas I guess that'd be ok but I still wouldn't help you or anyone out even if they truly wanted to know me."

Farkas seemed almost sad but he understood and he waved goodbye to C/n just as Jarl Balgruuf was walking up to C/n. C/n stopped in his tracks when he saw the Jarl and C/n knew what the Jarl was going to do.

"Hey C/n. C/n right? Anyways how are you? Are you having fun?" Balgruuf erupted as C/n stood still.

"Ya my name is C/n and I'm-" Balgruuf cut C/n off when C/n was speaking

"Good, good... how's your mom? I saw her walking into Jorravaskr."

C/n crossed his arms and rolled his eyes at Balgruuf immediately speaking about his mother.

"She's doing good. My mom's the Harbinger so of course, she'd be there checking in."

"Hey uh, w/c/n (wrong child name). Do you think that you could hook me up with your hot Y/r mom?" Jarl Balgruuf bluntly says.

"*rolls eyes* C/n... and I'll see what I can do sir. But it'll come at a price" C/n had a grin plastered on his face.

"Sure... what do you want kid? A new toy? A date with one of my kids, whatever you want."

Y/n was walking back from the hall and she looked irritated and pissed. "Hey C/n, how are you doing," Y/n says ignoring the smiling Jarl.

"Hey ma-" C/n says but was interrupted by the Jarl.

"Oh hey, Y/n. How are you doing?"

"Hey uhh C/n I need you to get on home. I need your help with something." Y/n was still ignoring the Jarl and as she was walking home she says, "Oh ya Balgruuf... Leave me and my son alone or I'll shout you to bits and pieces."

"Y/n and C/n began to walk away and into their home with a speechless Jarl.

"Hey C/n, I heard what you were saying and good job. I knew I raised you right ever since I adopted you when you were a baby. Also, where do you want to move to? Riften, Solitude, Markarth, Windhelm, Winterhold? Where do you wanna live?"