One-sided knowledge Cicero x Y/n

Phoenix_Trash

Y/n Pov,

Another murder caused by the nameless unknown man. The nameless man always leaves a mark on all the targets. A letter C is the mark and it's on all the victims. The Guards have been trying to find the mass murder who has killed all the victims. The murder has made his name all over Skyrim and it's even attracted a bunch of bounties. It's also attracted Y/n the best bounty hunter who also is the Dragonborn. 

I look at the most recent victim that looks as if it was committed a few hours earlier. A set of boot tracks was seen heading into Falkreath's woods near the once abandoned Sanctuary. I had my thoughts of who it could be. I figured it could have been Cicero but I didn't recall Cicero ever marking his victims. I continue following the footsteps and it stops right in front of the doors of the Sanctuary. As if on cue, Cicero pops out of the trees and lands right beside me and I look into his eyes. All I see is the guilt that is still haunting him from his past. Cicero looked as if he was in pain, not physically but emotionally. Cicero was holding his knife until he realized who I was. 

"Listener... I knew I could lure you to come to find me. I knew it. Cicero knew from the minute the idea popped into his head. Cicero just really missed his Listener when they left poor Cicero with the unchild and the Redguard. Cicero just had to leave that place before he had gone even more mad." Cicero was excited to see me again.

"Cicero... Why didn't you seek me out on your own intuition? I would have come to your call anytime. You didn't have to do all these murders just to get me to find you." 

"Well Cicero tried to get in contact but he could not find you and those couriers, Cicero doesn't trust them."

I just snickered at him but when I look back up at him he seemed as if he was missing something in his life. I noticed the crazy Jester wasn't in his normal attire. He was dressed in the typical dark brotherhood armor and even the shroud to cover his head but not his face. I saw how his eyes first showed grief and now it shows love. I never knew how much pain I caused when I left the Brotherhood until I saw Cicero today. I knew that I had left my heart at the sanctuary but I didn't know I had taken someone's with me when I left. Cicero cut me out of my thoughts when he pressed his lips to mine. He poured emotion into it and I didn't want it to end ever but I had to break away for me to catch my breath. I was bright red but it soon got darker when he pulled in for another. He smirked into the kiss and he broke away.

"The Keeper missed his Listener. Oh yes he did, Cicero is so glad he found his Y/n."