Do you care? Serana x Small! Breton

Sylvanas__Windrunner

Y/n Pov,

"Hey, shorty. I need a dress made and I'll pick it up in two days."

"Ok will do Bryling. Who does she think she is? No one puts me on a deadline. Plus no one is to make fun of my height."

Bryling walks out of my little shop with a smirk before she hears my rude comment. Customers walk in and out as the day goes by. Finally, the shop closes so I can clock out and go on an adventure that will last a week or more.

Time_skip_brought_to_you_by_the_leader_of_the_dawnguard_leader_being_a_jerk_

I kill the vampires that were guarding multiple weird alter things. I walk over to the alters and I realize that I could push them so I did and I saw that purple smoke would appear as I placed the alters in a certain order. I walk over to the center of all the alters and I see a button so I push it and a spike goes through my hand and the open up as the alter that had the button began to rise. The altar opens up and a girl falls over with an Elder scroll on her back is revealed.

_time_skip_because_I_forgot_what_happens_next_

Serana has been my follower since we defeated her father last month. 

"Hey Y/n, how's the weather down there?"

"I'm literally only three inches shorter than you are.

I turn to Serana and she is just grinning as she thinks of other short jokes.

"Fuck... I can't think of anything else to continue from here... literally I'm winging the chapter. It began all smoothly until now. I've written three other chapters while I had about 230 words written in this chapter.)

"Hey, Serana? Ever think of curing yourself?"

"Why would I want to do that?"

"Well, you know what it did to your parents."

"I guess but if I do I'd have to do it alone and ask that priest in Morthal."

"I think you should not go alone I mean for back up."

"No Shorty, I need to do this alone."

I look at Serana and I see pain hidden in her eyes so I leave her be and let her go her own way. SHe walks away and I couldn't help but feel terrible because she felt broken and lost and I that I couldn't help her this time. A few weeks without contact with Serana. I hear a rustling of leaves behind me so I turn around and Serana is standing in the bushes with the most beautiful eyes. They were no longer her orange eyes. Serana rushes to me and roughly kisses me.

Best I could come up with at four in the morning.