Known love to mess with Vex x Reader x Sapphire

PuppetApart

Y/n Pov,

I began to walk into the hideout and I saw Vex and Sapphire standing by the entrance arguing about something and I knew better than to intervene. So I walk into the hideout and nod my head at each of the guild members as I pass by. Mercer was standing at his desk looking angry as ever but that was his usual look. Brynjolf was sparring with Rune in the middle of the Cistern. Thyrynn was sitting at the table talking to himself of how he would whoo Sapphire this time.

."Hey Bryn," I say as I walk by and into the Ragged Flagon.

"Oh hey Y/n, how did the mission go?" Brynjolf asked before following me into the Flagon.

I began to explain how the mission went for about ten minutes until Vex walked into the room with a look of defeat. I nod my head at her slightly when our eyes met. Sapphire walked into the room and sat beside Brynjolf and me. She only smiled before glaring at Vex. Vekel walked over to us and put down four full cups of ale onto the table. He then dragged Vex's chair over to my table and she still had a look of defeat on her face and she wouldn't meet anyone's gaze.

"Thanks, vekel," I say before he walks off. I turn to Vex and notice a small cut on her lip and a blackened eye. "Oh geez, Vex are you alright?"

"Oh yes, I'm fine. Don't worry about me one bit. I get into fights all the time, I barely even notice it now." Vex began to say.

"Well, it looks pretty painful. I could help treat it for you if you wish."

"No! I don't need your help... Sorry, what I meant was that I'm not needing any help."

I only smirk at Vex before turning towards Brynjolf who looked very amused by the scene.

"Aye Lass, if I didn't know any better ole Vex and Sapphire were trying to fight for your affections. An' Vex got the raw end of the deal."

Both Vex and Sapphire turned towards Brynjolf and glared daggers at him.

"Don't be silly Bryn. No one would ever fight for my affections. If anyone were to have people fighting for affection it'd be the Dragonborn Ahzira. Heck, I would fight Alduin just to have her look my way," I remarked with a smirk.

"Oh, the good ole Dragonborn. Aye Vekel, isn't the Dragonborn supposed to come back from that mission about now? She's been gone for a while. Think I'll go out and find her. *Walks over to Vekel* Also keep your eye on those two. They are fighting for the poor lass's affection."

Brynjolf walks off with a smirk plastered on his face as he leaves the flagon. Vex gets up and grabs another cup of ale."

"So did you actually believe what Brynjolf said?"

"On what matter? Oh, the whole you both fighting for my affection? No, I didn't believe it at all. You both know my heart would break if I found out."

"Oh, goo-"

"Haha, you think I'm serious. I'd have to be blind not to notice you both glared at each other and like I haven't caught onto  your staring."

Vex spits her drink out when she heard my comment.