The Tree Brynjolf x Y/n

CrystalRivera88

Y/n Pov,

The summer winds were dying down, Autumn winds were nearby. Today was the day that Autumn leaves and weather was finally here. My favorite season was here and leaves was scattered all over the Rift. I sit in my favorite tree while drawing the leave that I was holding. Inside the leave that I finished drawing, I had written a short poem inside. 

"Y/n?"

I curl up before Brynjolf looks over at me. My heart was racing really fast. I bet Brynjolf could have heard how fast my heart was beating. I look over to where Brynjolf was and I see someone talking to him and the person was pointing over to me. Bryn was looking over at me but I moved out of eyesight before he sees me. I barely poke my head out to check if Brynjolf was still looking in the area that I was at. I saw Brynjolf walking over to the tree that I was hiding in and he points up to where I was hiding. Luckily he didn't spot me when he looked up at me. I death glared at the person who sent Bryn over to my area.

"Lass? Guild Master? Where are you?"

I barely poke my head out as he was looking up. I pull my head back but I was too late. 

"Lass? What are you doing up there?"

"Uhhh... None of your business. "

"Lass you've been gone for a while."

Brynjolf begins to climb up the tree and he sees me sitting as far back as I can and he sees me holding a journal.

"Can I read it? Of course only if you don't mind."

"Sure...if you want..."

I hand Brynjolf my journal that has all my secrets. I turn a bright shade of red but luckily he didn't notice it when I handled the book to him. Bryn sits beside me and wraps an arm around me and he begins reading. I read along as Bryn is reading. As I'm reading I begin to lay my head on his shoulder and inhale his strong mead and gold scent. I was at peace at this very moment. Bryn gets to the leaf drawing with the short poem inside. He turns his head to me and looks into my eyes.

"Lass, did you really mean all this?"

To answer his question I put my hands on his cheeks and pull him into a rough passionate kiss. I pull back and stare into his eyes. I see shock and confusion in his eyes so I begin to climb down the tree and head to only Talos knows where. Brynjolf grabs my hand and pulls me into a strong long passionate kiss. He pulls away and I kiss him back. We break away breathlessly and he stares into my eyes.

"Lass, why didn't you tell me sooner? I love you and I'm glad that you trusted me with your journal diary thing. Let's go show the guild!"

"Brynjolf, seriously you and your jokes. Now handle me my journal please."

"Well since you asked so politely I won't tell them. But there is a question that I'd like to ask you. Can I court you someday?"

It took me too long to convince myself to write this from paper to digital. I normally wing it and go to straight to digital.