Bare feet Ulfric x Y/n

shadowninja654

Y/n Pov,

The marshlands of Skyrim. The cold wetlands squish underneath my feet and between my toes. The wind blowing my hair around. "Y/n put your shoes back on and come on inside. Please." I turn to Ulfric and he's standing on the porch inn of Morthal. I look down at my feet and see the wet mud squish between my toes."Ulfric... do I really have to?" Ulfric begins to walk over to me and he looks into my eyes. "Yes Love, we need our rest if we are going to make sure that every hold is getting well acquainted with their new ruler." I look back down and begin to gather my things and walk towards the inn.

I walk into the inn and slowly walk into my room that I'd be staying the night in. I begin to get ready for bed and when I'm done I crawl in bed with Ulfric already waiting. I snuggle close to Ulfric and doze off to sleep.

In the middle of my peaceful sleep and I jolt up. Ulfric is still sound asleep so I carefully crawl out of bed and walk out of the inn. The cobblestone scrapes a little on the soles of my feet. As each step gets closer to the marshy part of Morthal I begin to feel free. I look up at the two moons and at all the stars. It was so peaceful that my werewolf senses were at peace at once. I was probably standing there for like fifteen minutes. I was completely zoned out and I felt a hand touches my back and I come to.

"Couldn't go back to sleep Love?"

"Ya... But it's such a peaceful night tonight. The air smells so different than all the other lands. The land feels different and it's so refreshing."

"I noticed N/n. I haven't really noticed how refreshing the ground felt without shoes."

I turn to look into Ulfric's eyes and AI saw such awe and love in his eyes that I knew he would be there for me.

(I hope you enjoyed the chapter).