Marriage Faendal x Y/n

Wolf_Fangirl27 has requested another one so yay.

Y/n Pov,

It was another day in Riverwood but the only thing that changed was that the war ended with the Stormcloaks winning and the many that died was counted for and letters were sent to the dead one's families. I was waiting by the gates for Ralof to return from the war that I had finished. Ralof was stationed in Solitude for a few weeks so he is finally coming to Riverwood. I was handed a letter saying that I need to clear out a cave for the Jarl of Whiterun so I walk over to my old friend Faendal and I tell him that I need someone to accompany me. "Sure Dragonborn, I can spare some time away from Camila."

We travel to the cave and at the entrance, I was faced with a troll and a few wolves guarding the entrance. So I unsheath my dagger and sneak behind the troll and slit his throat. The wolves were taken care of by Faendal. We walk deeper into the cave and we come across a room full of spiders, wolves, drauger, and bandits. We snipe each and everyone but one of the drauger strikes me in the shoulder so Faendal takes the last shot and he then immediately did his best to try to heal me. That then and there I could tell that his feelings had changed towards me but I couldn't return it back to him. We clear out the cave and we hurry along the path to Whiterun to turn in the mission then we rush to Riverwood so I could see Ralof before our big day.

Days later and I take a carriage to Riften for my wedding day. I am in a short but flowing white dress for my wedding that is to happen in about two hours. (A quick perspective of Faendal) "Hey ma'am where is Y/n?" "Oh, you didn't hear? She is getting married to Ralof today in three hours so hurry along if you wanna make it in time." "Thanks miss," I rush out of the Whiterun hold and reach the Rift in a record of three hours.  

 (Back to Y/n's pov). I walk down the aisle and I see my patrons from all around the temple. "Blah blah blah, do you Y/n take Ralof to be your lawfully wedded husband until Sovngarde calls you both?" "STOP THE WEDDING!!!!" Some burst through the doors and in walks Faendal. "Y/n, I have come here to claim you as mine for I am not in love with Camila no longer but I am in love with you. This man isn't fit to be your's nor am I. For you are too great for anyone to marry you, not even Ulfric is worthy of such a woman to marry. For I Faendal am thinking that you are making a mistake. Will you accept me and be mine?" The whole temple was in tears including me and that takes a lot for me to cry. Sobs and people muttering yeses at rush over to Faendal and pull him into a long loving kiss.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH I am the author here that has done this long loving speech well... Not really long but it was a chapter to publish.