Inigo x Nonbinary! Reader

(I took this screenshot off my Xbox 1).

Y/n POV,

I sit down on the rock and close my eyes as I hold a dagger in one hand and my long hair that goes down to butt in my other hand. I take a breath in and swipe the dagger clean through my hair, making it a little below shoulder's length. I lean over the rock to see my reflection and I call my friend Ahzira over to help me with the rest.

"Hey, Ahzira can I get you to help me finish cutting my hair please?"

"Of course Y/n, I'm guessing you're finally getting your hair cut to lessen your feminine features?"

I only nod as Ahzira grabbed scissors from her satchel and she made her way to cutting my hair.

"So how long do you want your hair?"

"Well, whatever length you think would look best Ahzira. I fully trust you and thanks again Ahzira for helping me."

Ahzira only chuckles as she gets to work on cutting my hair. As she was cutting my hair she'd make small comments about how life has been treating her. When she finished, she went in front of me with her feet in the shallow water and she knelt down to get a better view of how it looks.

"I'm no professional but I think you look adorable with your new haircut Y/n. Now I've gotta go get my buddy Inigo from Riften, you're more than welcome to come with me." Ahzira only winked when she made that comment.

"Thank you Ahzira, *runs a hand through hair* I love it. I guess I can go with you. I've always wanted to meet your friend Inigo."

Ahzira helps me up by extending her hand to me. She just smiled as she grabbed her map to start making her way to Riften.

Time_skip_brought_to_you_by_Ahzira_Killing_Dragons_

"Hey, Ahzira? How come you're so understanding with who I am?"

"Well, I'm all about being there for my friends and if I ever go through something I'd want my friends by my side. It doesn't matter what you or I go through I'm always there for you even if I'm dead. My spirit might be in Sovngarde but your memories of me will keep me living." Ahzira just smiled when she stopped to look me in the eyes when she said that. Ahzira smiles again when she turns back around.

"So Y/n, why do you ask these questions? Do you doubt that I support you with you being Nonbinary? Do you worry that I'll leave you in the middle of nowhere with nothing but your armor with you? Because if you do I promise you that I won't. You're my friend Y/n and I will always be there with you." Ahzira muttered as she kept walking.

"I know you'll always be there for me but I don't feel as if that's the case. I know you support me with me being Nonbinary but I know other people don't. What if Inigo doesn't like me because I'm nonbinary?" I had tears running down my face with a few hiccups here and there.

Ahzira turns around and gives me look of sympathy before she continues walking with Riften in her sights. After about an hours of a walk, we finally arrive in Riften and we walk in.

"Now Y/n, Inigo is just inside the Bee Bee n Barb and I promise you that he'll still be your friend after he finds out." Ahzira giggled as she held the door open for me to enter the inn.

"Friend! Who is this lovely young woman... Oh right, how is this lovely young person doing? Erm, sorry friend but I'm very new at this. Anyways let's go to Ahzira's home so we can talk." Inigo chimes as he walks outside to Ahzira's homes.

"Ahzira? What was that about? Have you been talking about me to this man?" I stammered in a quiet tone as I hold Ahzira's shoulder.

Ahzira only snaps her fingers as she walks to her home with me following behind her. Inigo was already inside and he was sitting at a table.

"Inigo this is Y/n the one that I've been telling you about. They are how you say Nonbinary. It's-"

"Hush Ahzira!"

"Don't worry Y/n, you don't have to worry by me disapproving of what you think of yourself. I honestly like that you had the courage to that. I know it took you a lot to even tell yourself who you actually are."

"Thanks, Inigo... I appreciate it a lot. But as Ahzira was saying... It's where I don't identify as male or female. It's where I am neither and honestly, I'm pretty sure I'm the only nonbinary out of all of Skyrim."

"Well, even if you are. You're still brave but um... What can I call you besides Y/n?"

"Oh, that? I guess them/they or um... Beats me you can call me anything but I don't want to be called he/him or she/her though."

"Good now that we've got that out of the way. Inigo do you have anything you want to say? Y/n, anything you want to say?" Ahzira only chuckled as she looked at her two friends.

"Um no friend, but I do appreciate meeting Y/n. So Y/n, Ahzira told me that you were worried that I would hate you because of who you are. If anything, I'm very supportive because there are people who need friends like Ahzira and me," Inigo assured as he took his mug of ale and took a swig.

I give Inigo a grin before I myself take a sip of my ale as well. Ahzira just silently watched as if she had a plan for Inigo and me.

(I know this wasn't really a romance chapter but still I'm alive and that's what's important).