Things change when you're in charge Ravyn x Y/n

'That_Norwegian_Girl

Y/n Pov,

I walk into the Cistern and I see the guild functioning as ever. I look around and I see Ravyn in the training room working on the bow. It reminded me that I wanted to talk to him so walked over to him and leaned on the wall. 

"So uh, Ravyn, where do you hail from?" I question as I lean on the walls of the Cistern.

"Morrowind of course, any Dunmer worth their weight in ash will tell you the same. I was a member of the Morag Tong." The elf said as he finished training with the bow.

"Who were the Morag Tong"

"We were an assassins guild that was sanctioned by the Empire to provide public and as well as private executions. We did this in the name of Mephela, whom I used to quiet fervently worship," Ravyn stated as he shuffled a foot and walked over to the wall to lean on.

"So what they're like the Dark Brotherhood?" I questioned as I shove my hands in my pockets during my conversation.

"No, in fact, they were bitter rivals with us. They would operate within the shadows and we operated on the side of justice."

"Well, why didn't you stay with the Tong?"

"Well, I didn't have a choice. When the Red Mountain erupted in Morrowind, the Tong fled... spread to the nine winds. We made a pact that one day, we might reunite... but I believe that day is long in coming."

"Maybe you should have joined the Dark Brotherhood?" I chuckle as Ravyn's eyes widened.

"Have you lost your senses? If the Dark Brotherhood discovered that I was part of the Morag Tong they'd hunt me down. I'd better stay out of sight and ply my trade with the Thieves Guild rather than risking a contract on my head."

"Well Ravyn, your secret is safe with me." I chuckle as I run a hand through my hair. 

"I would hope so, the Brotherhood is also known to place contracts on those who associate with the Tong as well."

"By Sithis he's so superstitious." I just laugh to myself as I walk away.

I wave Ravyn goodbye as I walk away thinking of a way to reveal to him my contact with the Brotherhood. 

I sit in my Guild Master chair and an idea runs through my head. I bolt up out of my chair and scribble something on a piece of paper. I then hurry my way over to Ravyn and hand him the note and in an instant, I take to the shadows.

"Wha? By Azura what is this?" Ravyn muttered as he read the note and looked up to find me.

Dear Ravyn, meet me at my place Riverside Manor tomorrow. It's in Falkreath in case you dimwitted Dunmer didn't know that. ~Y/n

Time_Skip_

I am sitting in my dark home because I blew out all my candles inside. I sat on one of my steps dressed in all my Dark Brotherhood armor with my shroud covering my face except my eyes and a tuft of hair sticking out. Hear a knock at my door and I then hear my front door creak open.

"Uhh, Serjo? Where are you?" 

 He walks closer to where I am so I cast a light spell to light all my candles scaring the ever living daylights out of the Dunmer.

"Greetings-"

"What in the devines did you do to Y/n? This can't be happening to me!"

"Oh hush your bellyaching, you're not here to die. Y/n's fine, for if you give me a moment you'll see her soon."

"But where is she?"

"Hush now, she's fine."

"But-"

I strut over to the concerned elf and I pull my mask down and roughly kiss him. I immediately pull the mask back up and I sit on the edge of my table.

"Now do you know where she is?"

"But, you're the leader of the Dark Brotherhood and... the Guild Master... Am I going to die?"

"Of course not Elf. I wouldn't want to hurt a single hair on you're head. For I have a deal to make with you. I won't hunt you down."

"Ok, as long as I what?"

"Oh no, there's nothing you really have to do. Except..."

"Except?"

"Except you have to at least consider going out with me."

Well, there you go... I've updated .