Saviors come in other shapes Mirrak x Y/n

iloveresidentevil 

Y/n Pov,

Tentacles embraced I was pulling in to Apocrypha. Blurred vision from the sleep filled eyes. Eyes filled my vision as I tried to look around to see if I recognized anything. Head spinning from the alcohol last night. Loud ringing filling my ears as I see the outline of Mirrak putting me on the ground.

"Where am I? What part of Apocrypha are we in?" I questioned as my vision slowly began to clear.

Mirrak doesn't answer but instead just wraps a rag around my mouth to shut me up. I see that I am in some sort of cage.

"Dragonborn, we meet again." Mirrak's sicking voice erupted into a fit of laughter.

I look at the First Dragonborn and he had a maddening stance that conveyed what I was pretty sure his face was expressing. He laughs softly before turning away to leave the area that I was in. A small tear rolled down my cheek but I had a small smirk plastered on my face.

"I'll escape soon and I'll get to see my friends and family again. Either my friends will find me or I will escape..." I mutter to myself before I lean against the back of the cell. 

The next day Mirrak walks into the area with a notepad and pen. He conjures a chair and he takes a seat. "Dragonborn... You are the Dragonborn are you not?"

"Um, who needs to know?" I inquire with a raised eyebrow.

"That's for me to know and you not to find out."

"I'm not the Dragonborn..."

"Very interesting, I'll see you tomorrow to see if anything changes."

"Even if I was, that wouldn't really concern you."

He came back the next day and asked the same question and I gave the same response. Each day he returns and asks me the same question until one day he stopped coming. I had gotten used to seeing the very familiar mask he always wore. I could still see Mirrak off in the distance so I wasn't left completely alone. After about two weeks of him leaving me alone except to give me my food. He walked back up to me.

"Are you the Dragonborn? No lies, only truths from now on do you hear me?" Mirrak spoke while handing me some food. "I'm going to leave your door open for you to freelance the area." 

"Ok, yes I am the Dragonborn. I'm sorry for lying to you.

That was two months ago.  I am now sitting in the back of my cage with the cage door open. Even though Mirrak said that I could freely walk around, I didn't want to get in his way. I noticed that Mirrak was treating me very kindly especially for a captor. I see Mirrak sitting at a blackened table with food on it. He seemed to be dinning with Heraeus Mora in physical form. I realized that he didn't have his mask on and this was the first time that I had ever seen him without that mask. I slowly get up from the cage and walk towards Mirrak. I began to think of all the nice things that Mirrak had done for me. 

"Well speak of the daedra, there's the Dragonborn," Hermeaus Mora erupted before getting up from his seat. 

"Um yes... Hello there Mora." I answered shyly. 

(I will come back to writing more very possibly in this chapter). (Also I'm very sorry that I haven't been updating lately).