Consent Serana x Y/N

that-fanfic-chic has requested this, I hope you enjoy.

Y/N Pov,

Serana and I have just defeated her father Harkon. The battle was tough but we managed. When the battle ended, I felt something that I have never felt before... Love.

Once we get out of the castle I dismiss Serana so I can go on a journey to get consent from Serena's mother. I go home and prepare for the biggest question that will decide my future with Serana.

I lay in my bed getting nervous from just thinking of it. After of staying up all night from worrying, I get out of bed and summon Arvak so I can ride off and go into the Soul Cairn. After of about traveling for about an hour from Solitude to the boat ports for the castle, I dismount Arvak and put on my boots of water walking (yes those boots are real. I found mine in Solisthiem while helping that guy that digs up the burial crypt). I run across; my mind wanders. Tears start forming as I reach the castle.

~Time skip to inside of Soul Cairn~

Once I step into the Soul Cairn; the view was breathtaking. As I walk around, memories flooded my mind and then after about two and a half hours, I finally arrive. I see Valerica sitting on a ledge reading a book about necromancy. "Umm... Valerica? May I ask and tell you something?" "Sure, what do you want to tell me?" "Well, I killed Harkon and I would like for you to come back to Tamriel. Also, my question..." "Yes?" "I know this is a bit old school with asking the parent for permission, but can I wed your daughter?" "W-w-we-wed? M-my da-dau-daughter?!" "Yes, Ma'am. Can I marry your daughter, please?" "Um, ya... I wasn't expecting you to ask for my daughter's hand in marriage so I don't see why not." "So that is a yes?" "Of course I said yes, but if you hurt my daughter once, I will take that hide of yours and kill you myself... understand?" "Yes, ma'am." "Now go make my daughter happy, because she came to yesterday and asked if it was ok if she marries. So, go on and be happy."

I know this was a short chapter but I did ok on it. I am not the best with Female x Reader one-shots, but I'm getting better.