Nazir x Bosmer

DevonL057 

I am using the unofficial elder scrolls page for the elven that I am using in this chapter. Please don't quote me on these, I don't know how the language exactly works so it's not going to be perfect. 

Y/n Pov,

Crimson blood slowly pouring from my most recent victim's throat. I pull out a piece of cloth and sharpening stone from my satchel and clean my dagger and proceed to sharpen it along with the stone. 

"Ata Delle Darre Emero Ehlno Nagasel (Father grant mercy and guide this mortal to the hall of death).

I stand up from the victim and reach into my bag and place a dragon's tongue as a mark before I leave the scene. I creep into the bushes and quickly change into my commoner clothes and I run out shouting about a body that I "found".

All the townsfolk come running out of their homes and shops to check out the body. I take my chance to pick people's pockets and then leave to head to my hidden cabin. I notice in my bag that a letter had been placed inside it.

"Why does the brotherhood keep trying to recruit me? I work alone *balls up the paper and lights it on fire* Haelia (terrible)."

Once I arrive at my cabin I see another letter but was struck into my door by an arrow. I eye my surroundings and spot a Redguard man sitting on a few branches in a tree. I eye him and make a motion at him that is very insulting. The man drops from the tree and walks over to me unarmed.

"Silly man, why would an assassin walk up to another unarmed?"

"What tells you that I'm unarmed?"

"Your weapons sure would have made a noise when you dropped from the tree. You'd also have to adjust the weapons as to where they were not misplaced. Plus silly man, have you checked your belt? Notice that your scimitars aren't in their sheaths?"

"Clever Elf, I'll give you that... But I'm pretty sure you know why I am here right?"

"Yes... Killing your contracts and you want to recruit me. You faithless guilds have no tradition like the old Brotherhood once did. You guys go off of whispers and strike at nothing. You guys are at least better than the Thieves Guild before they regained their footing in this damned land thanks to that Khajiit Ahzira."

"That may be true but what about you? You go off of whispers as well don't you?"

"No... No, I don't, I get contracts from my hires. It just so happens that the hires have preformed the silly old Black Sacrament. I wouldn't blame them for losing hope in you guys and having to rely on... What do you people call people like me? Lowly killers that refuse to be tied down to faithless guilds like you guys."

"Touche, I agree with you Y/n. Maybe you could actually fix my so-called faithless operation."

"Typical... Fine, but one single moment that I am questioned as to my intentions, I am leaving."

Nazir chuckled before turning to leave and disappear into the wooded area. I turn around and punch my wall in my act of anger. The walls shake a little bit nothing but a small painting falls to the ground. I walk over to the fallen painting and saw that it was made from my childhood before I had been orphaned and joined the life of crime. A small chuckle erupted from my throat as I admired the piece.

"I was so little then. So innocent, I wonder where I'd be if I hadn't of went down the path that I did? Who knows, I might be living in a palace or possibly have died then. But oh well, whatever would have changed, I'm glad that I became this rather than the other outcomes.

A few months later,

"What have I said, Nazir? Y/n is not the Listener, and that corpse that the Jester brought here is nothing special. I am the leader so you will listen to me, you stubborn man." Astrid yelled and it echoed all across the sanctuary.

"You don't even know how much she has changed the Brotherhood, do you? You clearly don't see that we are regaining our foothold in this wrecked land, do you? If Sithis isn't my witness then I swear you want to bring this whole organization down to the ground."

I shake my head vigorously before packing my bag and leaving the sanctuary without any intention of coming back. "I knew this would happen. I didn't ask for this to happen to me so I won't be tied down to a faithless group that can't put trust into other members. Abagaianye Dagon Gume Garauvo (I do not fear destruction against enemies)."

Once I reach the door to exit the sanctuary I pause and then push it open. The moons shone bright enough to reflect a semi blinding ray of light onto the water. I walk toward the darkened water that held the reflection of the moons. A small smile appeared on my face because of the beauty of the area. I walk by the water and climb onto a ledge over the entrance of the brotherhood and I stare up into the sky. 

"Y/n... I wanted to apologize for Astrid. You can leave if you want and I wouldn't blame you if you brought all the city guards behind you when you come back. Hehe, I wouldn't stop you either."

"*watches Nazir climb and sit beside me* Joran Loria... Why not just betray the darkness then. Nagaia na Narlemae... Death is the final music."

"What?"

"Leave with me... Nazir, I know you have contemplated leaving as well as I have. I couldn't have been the only one. I know Astrid will soon betray us when I get more information on the contract on the emperor's head."

"I can't Y/n, and you know this."

"It didn't hurt to try. Trumbi (Protections)."

I try to get up from the ground but Nazir held my hand down.

"Y/n... Why do you want me to leave with you?"

"I... I can't answer that. It would reveal too much."

"Y/n... Do you love me and don't want to leave me? Am I the reason why you stayed all these months?"

I hesitated. Nazir held my hand a little tighter. The anticipation in the air was almost suffocating me. I turned to look into his eyes and at that moment I saw it in his eyes. I saw the love that I never knew was there in his until now. I began to lean a little toward Nazir. I couldn't speak for the words were caught in my throat. Nazir caught on to what I was doing. He moved his hand from my hand and onto my cheek. He pulled me closer to him and he softly connected our lips. This moment was brief but it felt longer than it was. He pulled away slightly but leaned back in to kiss me again.

"I'm sorry that I told you this the way I did. I am leaving the brotherhood not forever but I need some time away from Astrid. You know where to find me Redguard."

Look I've updated again yay.