Vampires Aela x Vampire Y/n

Requested by MadAngus. I realize that I publish very often and I did set up an update schedule but I don't follow it.

Y/n POV,

Being vampire isn't as easy as it seems. I keep forgetting to feed and if I go too long without feeding I will get discovered or better yet die. The hunger clouds my brain when I go too long without feeding. It's been two days since I last fed and I don't even feel the effects of my hunger just yet it won't set in until a week later. I've been in the Companions for a year or two so I know my way around the place. I was a werewolf but I had cured myself when I was curing Kodlak so when I was cured I had gotten scratched by a vampire. Now let me tell you something that vampire scratch was the best thing that happened to me because I had never felt more alive but not too alive. I have been trying to limit my contact with the Companions because they kill vampires and I don't know how they would react especially since they kill vampires.

The sunlight burns my skin so I run back inside and find a nice cloak for me so I can go out in daylight. The sunlight still slightly burns my skin but not enough to where it would weaken me too much. I walk out of my home facing my fears and I walk up to Jorravskr. The hall is quiet as ever so not much has changed. I see Aela sitting down lounging around on a bench and she seemed sad. "Aela? Are you ok?" "Are you Vampire Y/n? Is that why were gone for so long? I can smell it on you." "Y-y-yeah... I am a vampire, why" "Oh I have the hots for vampires... that is all." Vilkas overhears and he drags Aela away.

"Sister you know she can't stay here with us and her stench reeks so she either has to be cured or she has to go even though she is Harbinger," Vilkas coldly says. "But Brother why are you so cold towards her and her condition. I love that she is expressing herself in a way that everyone might not understand." When I heard their conversation I knew that I didn't belong so I hurry down and gathered all my stuff and I rush out of Jorravaskr. I knew then and there that Aela and I couldn't be together unless I cure myself but I love my gift so I will just keep my distance.

I've been away from Aela for about two weeks now but we have been secretly seeing each other without being found out by the twins. One summer night Aela and I were not being careful and Aela was followed by Vilkas. "Why Aela I told you that you have to leave this bloodsucker but you go around sneaking to places that you don't belong. Now go back home or I will kill this Vampire right here and right now." Aela walks away but Vilkas stays. "Look Y/n, I know that you two love each other and I can't stand the sight of Aela being depressed so I will let you back into Jorravaskr but if I find out that you drink even a single ounce of my blood you're out. Got it?" "Got it Vilkas."

Hheheheheheheheeheheh, I love you guys and your support. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.