Fears overcome themselves Inigo x Y/n

crimsonthefucknugget 

In this, the Dragonborn is the buddy and she is a khajiit. The buddy is my Oc Ahzira like I normally write and whatnot. Except Ahzira has had a great accident and she can't talk properly so Y/n and Inigo don't know who Ahzira is and that she is the Dragonborn. I'll let you guys make up what happened to Ahzira and why she can't talk. Maybe you guys can comment on what you imagine happened to Ahzira. Maybe bandits kidnapped her and her smart mouth left her mute or a dragon fire blasted her throat. Or a slip of a dagger... Really anything that you guys want to think of. Ahzira doesn't want to reveal her identity.

Y/n Pov,

"Come on Inigo! We have to get up in order to get to the crypt before sundown." I thundered as I tore off the blanket that Inigo was snuggled up in.

"Friend, it is barely sunrise why not sleep a little longer. We've been up all night following your map to this crypt to find a lost ring. How do they even know that the ring is even there if they've never been that crypt before? Just think about it." Inigo inquired while getting up from the ground.

"You know maybe bandits took the ring when it fell off their hand... Who knows."

Inigo only rolled his eyes before packing up camp with Y/n and another buddy. Inigo began to hum as he put the supplies up. The buddy looked over to Inigo before along with him. The tale of the Dragonborn began to roar from the two travelers. Y/n just chuckled before grabbing her pack and heading off to Talos knows where. The two khajiits and Y/n traveled until the sun was high in the sky and the buddy grunted before darting off towards the crypt. 

"Watch out Buddy!" Inigo erupted.

Inigo was too late to warn their buddy and she went tumbling down and into the entrance of the crypt. She gave a thumbs up that she was fine and not overly harmed. Y/n still rushed over to her buddy. Inigo was the last one to catch up and he turned around to look up the sky. The sun still blaring at the three travelers. The buddy got back up and she shook herself off and walked into the crypt with her daggers and bow sheathed but with a hand on a dagger.

"Hey, you sure you ok? That was quite a tumble you took Buddy. Also are you sure that we can keep calling you Buddy? I feel bad that we don't know your name."

The mute traveler continued walking on and avoiding traps. Inigo chuckled while following behind me.

"Inigo walk on ahead. It's not fair that your my follower and you are walking in the back. That's my job."

"No Friend, it's ok. we need you alive and our buddy here travels ahead to scout the area ahead while I make sure it's still ok back here."

"*huffs* Fine but don't complain that enemies are attacking or that you haven't gotten enough kills."

"Trust me, Friend, knowing that you are alive is enough for me and plus I can't complain about the view. Hehe oh, you should have seen your face friend."

The mute traveler stood there watching the scene playing out before her. She only made small chuckle before continuing her way down the crypt.  Inigo and I continue our way in the crypt and our buddy was nowhere in sight. All of a sudden the crypt came to life and drauger began to rise up from their graves. Inigo began to freeze up a little bit before I took out his sword then handed them to him.

"Are you scared?"

"No. I have this terrified look on my face cause I'm having so much fun."

I only chuckled before letting loose with my weapon which was a(n) f/w (favorite weapon). Inigo also began to swing his weapons at the drauger and practically cutting the heads off the corpses. Breathless Inigo plops down onto the stone crypt floor with his hands resting on his sides. I kept fighting but it wasn't enough because the drauger kept multiplying until a bright flash of light filled the room and all the undead turned to dust. I drop to my knees and slowly crawl to Inigo.

"Inigo! Are you ok?"

"Yes friend, but my question is are you ok? You must have taken on over twenty drauger all on your own!"

The mute khajiit sat on top of a pillar of stone that attached to two other pillars. She only smiled before reaching to her scarred up throat and a single tear ran down her face. She wished that she could speak but the horrid night scarred her both physically and mentally. The once lovable and crazy khajiit was now a scared and sane khajiit. She hopped down from the pillar that was over twenty feet high and landed on her two hands and feet.

Inigo looked at the buddy and smiled because he knew that she was safe. I slowly stood up but I immediately drop to the ground from the pain. My legs weren't broken but they were bleeding badly. The mute cat pulled out a healing potion and poured it all over my legs. The stinging pain was unbearable and no amount of fighting could get me acquainted to the stinging feeling of those potions. She only slightly smiled before helping me back up and helped me out of the crypt.

"But what about the ring? We are just going to leave the ring in the crypt?"

"Ya, are we going to leave the poor farmer's ring in the crypt and tell the person that we couldn't find it?"

The once crazy khajiit only winked before revealing not one ring but three different rings for the farmer. She just smiled really big before walking behind us and pushing Inigo towards me. She grabbed his hand and made it wrap around my waist and she then pulled my hand to do the same and wrap around Inigo's waist. 

"So Inigo it seems like our buddy has a habit of shipping people with others. Wonder how good she is with that."

Oh trust me, Friend, this woman has been successful with every single one."

I'm sorry for updating so slowly again.